Greetings!
Larssa
Jun 1 2007, 04:43 PM
GMC:er
Hello there!
My name is Andreas, I'm 15 years old from gävleborg sweden,
Well i started playing electric-guitar when i was in 3rd grade I got my first teacher at the local "music school"
I wasn't to happy with him he always came late and didn't teach me, instead he just played on by him self enjoying his own tunes , some months later he got replaced by another teacher wich i had for well 1 month, he was good n' all but later moved to another school, the same sort of thing happened again and again and finally the last teacher i ever had. Well we played a while and he came up with an idea, he said we should play on the local festival that year, everyone was up for it and once we got there it was crowded!
Well we started of with our first song, a ballad of some sort.. later came a rock song wich were rather cool til' all hell broke loose!
Our soundtech tripped over a cable and well there goes everything, the crowd just walked thier way and everyone got disappointed, this was the moment i finally gave up the music school, nothing ever went my way, i started looking on the internet...searching for guitarlessons. And every single site were just bogus.
I put up youtube and started watching some music videos and well i saw one of kristofers lessons there.
It totaly got my attention and well, im here now at guitarmasterclass and what can i say i've been here for 10 minutes and i'm already in love with it smile.gif

That's my guitar story atleast and how i ended up here...

Let's rock then! ;D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 1 2007, 10:08 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Larssa @ Jun 1 2007, 11:43 AM) *
Hello there!
My name is Andreas, I'm 15 years old from gävleborg sweden,
Well i started playing electric-guitar when i was in 3rd grade I got my first teacher at the local "music school"
I wasn't to happy with him he always came late and didn't teach me, instead he just played on by him self enjoying his own tunes , some months later he got replaced by another teacher wich i had for well 1 month, he was good n' all but later moved to another school, the same sort of thing happened again and again and finally the last teacher i ever had. Well we played a while and he came up with an idea, he said we should play on the local festival that year, everyone was up for it and once we got there it was crowded!
Well we started of with our first song, a ballad of some sort.. later came a rock song wich were rather cool til' all hell broke loose!
Our soundtech tripped over a cable and well there goes everything, the crowd just walked thier way and everyone got disappointed, this was the moment i finally gave up the music school, nothing ever went my way, i started looking on the internet...searching for guitarlessons. And every single site were just bogus.
I put up youtube and started watching some music videos and well i saw one of kristofers lessons there.
It totaly got my attention and well, im here now at guitarmasterclass and what can i say i've been here for 10 minutes and i'm already in love with it smile.gif

That's my guitar story atleast and how i ended up here...

Let's rock then! ;D

You'll get the help you need at GMC, its just the thing you need to change your guitar luck smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Larssa
Jun 2 2007, 09:14 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 1 2007, 11:08 PM) *
You'll get the help you need at GMC, its just the thing you need to change your guitar luck smile.gif

Yes, thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 2 2007, 10:11 AM
Instructor
Hey man welcome!! This is just the right place for guitarists! Enjoy your staying!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:25 PM