Hi All
signularis
Jun 4 2007, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
Im am a real rock/ metal fanatic and my first love was iron maiden i wanted to make solos as them when i was 13 and i wanted to play for years but never could do it a poor family ect. Im 29 now and still i have the urge to make those iron maiden siolos but this time i can afford it is it too old to begin? i relly want to play guitar and play in a band i practise hard ervry day when i have time and fellow guitar brothers maybe we can exchange expierence and learn from eachother.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 4 2007, 08:51 PM
It is never too late to start!

I'm positive Kris will be the first advocate that hard work will overcome any age or 'I can't do it' attitude!

Besides, there are many more here who have started later in life than you.

Let me be the first to welcome you to GMC. I am certain you will enjoy your stay here VERY much!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
signularis
Jun 4 2007, 09:27 PM
that wont be a problem heheheh it is more of a problem putting it down i have practised once in a whole night no not hard for the neghbours to hear heheheheh

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 4 2007, 09:31 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (signularis @ Jun 4 2007, 03:21 PM) *
Im am a real rock/ metal fanatic and my first love was iron maiden i wanted to make solos as them when i was 13 and i wanted to play for years but never could do it a poor family ect. Im 29 now and still i have the urge to make those iron maiden siolos but this time i can afford it is it too old to begin? i relly want to play guitar and play in a band i practise hard ervry day when i have time and fellow guitar brothers maybe we can exchange expierence and learn from eachother.

Never too old - you are a baby by the standards of some on this site. The important thing is practice and dedication, and being the best guitar player YOU can be, age is secondary!

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here smile.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jun 4 2007, 09:31 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jun 4 2007, 09:48 PM
QUOTE (signularis @ Jun 4 2007, 03:21 PM) *

Theres no time that's to late! Lots of the guys here on GMC are your age or older and/or started at that age! I'm probably the youngest on this site being 13, so you still have plenty of time! The average age here(my estimate)is probably 24. Not to much younger than you, but whatever. Good luck with your solos and finding a band! And welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
signularis
Jun 4 2007, 10:21 PM
thanks all for the great welcome i will, but some things i have still trouble with and that is pull ups and downs btw i bought a new guitar i had a stratocaster first but now i have an ibanez, didnt know there was so much diffrence it plays more direct and great for tapping.

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Jun 4 2007, 10:22 PM
Metal all the way!!!! as for the age thing... HELL NO you're not too old.

LONG LIVE IRON MAIDEN

-XxLeviathanxX

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post
signularis
Jun 4 2007, 10:40 PM
nice one, still have to practice a lot if i want to do maiden solos, they are quite hard

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:22 AM