2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Two Insane Bass Players (and One Equally Insane Guitarist)
The Uncreator
Feb 21 2009, 03:08 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Here are some videos I found when I was watching some tech/death stuff. I know some of you aren't into it, or even close to it, But I think everyone here can appreciate the precision and technicality of these guys.

Viraemia bass recording

Viraemia guitar recording

Brain Drill bass player Jeff Hughell

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 21 2009, 03:36 PM
Instructor
Killer technique, no doubt!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
sted
Feb 21 2009, 03:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
thyre really good, but i had to turn the volume off as my ears were bleeding! smile.gif

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Feb 21 2009, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I'd like to hear the Braindrill guy without the backing and vocals.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 21 2009, 04:40 PM
Instructor
wow, these guys sure practiced that stuff a lot. I don't like that forms of music, but hey if that's what driving these guys to practice, I respect that. Cool! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 21 2009, 04:51 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
They definitely have good technique but that kind of music would get zero play on my ipod. Sounds like a video game malfunctioning. Gotta respect the dedication to be able to play that precise tho.

+Quote Post
Artemus
Feb 21 2009, 05:15 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
:shrug:
I like it..

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
berko
Feb 21 2009, 05:26 PM
GMC:er
Haha, the bass player in the second video lower right corner doesn't really enjoy the guitar part of their song laugh.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 21 2009, 06:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Feb 21 2009, 05:26 PM) *
Haha, the bass player in the second video lower right corner doesn't really enjoy the guitar part of their song laugh.gif

Hehe, I agree, I saw it too. The music is probably not getting to him. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Canis
Feb 21 2009, 06:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
I don't like the music that much, but I've always been intruiged by their skills! The guitarist looked like he sweeped as effortlessly as he was breathing tongue.gif

Also, imagine the biceps on the drummers!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 21 2009, 07:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
Very impressive, though it's not really my style.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 21 2009, 10:58 PM
On that first video, that guy is using a Warr guitar isnt he? Like Collin Marston. Insane dedication, not my style anymore though. The last video was pretty cool nonetheless. If that bassist is dedicating that much effort into the bass parts, then they need to bring him up more on the record, or maybe they did I just never listened to it.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Feb 21 2009, 10:59 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 21 2009, 11:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
Impressive technique, but I still don´t like that videos. I don´t want their technique because I don´t want produce such a noise. Sorry about those hard words, but that´s my opinion. I don´t see really much musicality in such a style of music.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 21 2009, 11:26 PM
Impressive technique, yes. I can't say I'd reather listen to this than someone drilling into concrete though, but I suppose that's because of my awesome taste.

unsure.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 21 2009, 11:44 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very impressive ! Even though the music isn't that appealing to me the technique level is evident! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 22 2009, 12:03 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I know most people think this music is just noise, But I believe if you ears are tuned for this kind of stuff, You catch alot more than what the average person hears, I love this stuff, It just gets to me.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Feb 22 2009, 12:26 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 21 2009, 05:03 PM) *
I know most people think this music is just noise, But I believe if you ears are tuned for this kind of stuff, You catch alot more than what the average person hears, I love this stuff, It just gets to me.

I agree with you. Great techniques, but to listen to the songs. You need the ear for it.

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Feb 22 2009, 02:57 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Feb 21 2009, 04:13 PM) *
I'd like to hear the Braindrill guy without the backing and vocals.

Me too, great bassist smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 22 2009, 03:15 AM
Instructor
I like the bass players biggrin.gif
Those guys can really play some arpeggios hehe

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 22 2009, 03:27 AM
Instructor
Crazy smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:56 PM