2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Ufo Activity Over The Uk !
mattacuk
Jun 25 2008, 03:37 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (steve25 @ Jun 25 2008, 03:32 PM) *
I doubt anything would be able to get this far. Sure i believe its true but it could be anything you don't know it could be anything i guess

Well this is just it, UFO's are seen ALL the time, but it could be any natural phenomina that we just dont understand. smile.gif

People tend to think, Aliens!! Well it could be, but I feel alot of UFO's are things we just dont yet understand about our own universe smile.gif

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 25 2008, 03:27 PM) *
Puny minor systems......Try moving up to the major systems wink.gif

That would be these guys....

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 03:40 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 25 2008, 03:37 PM) *
That would be these guys....

laugh.gif laugh.gif

If you put that picture in the sun newspaper they'd believe it if you told the readers it was real biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jun 25 2008, 03:40 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Jun 25 2008, 04:24 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
after watching journey to the center of the universe......our planet is so tiny

Attached Image .......we are not alone........Attached Image

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jun 26 2008, 02:39 AM
I enjoy this subject matter, but I'm not an expert on it. It's all conjecture on our part: who we are, where we came from, how did we originate...But, I am a firm believer in life other than ours, out there, somewhere. Those of us who believe we are the center of the universe are fooling themselves. UFOs invalidate certain religious beliefs of those who can't read between the lines. The personification of someones' god becomes an issue. Most people aren't willing to deal with that.
But there are too many documented sightings of UFOs to simply ignore the phenomenon as nonsense. The fact that there are many documented sightings over military bases actually makes sense. Our military might will either save the planet or destroy it. Maybe some of these UFOs are just babysitting us. There were many reported UFO sightings in areas where nuclear weapons testing took place. Go figure.
Consider that anyone visiting us will obviously be much more advanced than we are. The only place we've visited is our own moon. Interstellar space travel is still a long way off for us. We simply aren't smart enough yet. Maybe we'll get there, and maybe we won't.
Our most advanced technology comes from our military. Some people might not like it, but the military is an important necessity. Make no mistake, we are at war. There are a large group of fanatics that mean to see an end to western civilization. We cannot let that happen. So, we continue to work hard at developing more technologically advanced ways of defending ourselves. We must. I think UFOs are keeping an eye on that. Of course, that's just me...

+Quote Post
steve25
Jun 26 2008, 04:45 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7474160.stm

Would be rather embarassing if this is all it is tongue.gif

Oh and there's also this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7398108.stm

I'm not so sure i believe the part where he says hes spoken to aliens before i mean come on! What are the chances an alien can speak human language

This post has been edited by steve25: Jun 26 2008, 04:49 PM

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 26 2008, 04:56 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
heh, UFO's often turn out to be weather ballons or optical illusions. Even if the UFO was a vessle of space origin we'd never get to know, right? The official explanation would always be "it was a weather balloon".

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Jun 28 2008, 01:35 PM
The way i see it UFO's are either here to Destroy us or save us from blowing our own planet up with nukes (If they are here and doing the second one they must have saved us time and time again). Either that or they are just high-tech military systems that most governments dont want us to know about (Example:The b-2 stealth bomber was reported as a UFO during test flights) or other nations high-tech military systems infiltrating another country. It would not make a difference anyways. Like Mickem said the official explaination is always a weather balloon (Or an airplane, they seem to use that excuse a lot too.)

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Jun 28 2008, 01:39 PM

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
besip
Jun 29 2008, 03:49 AM
The first big picture looks like botle of Pepsi Cola laugh.gif

but i'm just have say i'm belive ufo! wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:41 AM