Epiphone G-400 Custom
Kevin98497
Jan 24 2008, 10:28 PM
GMC:er
Wiki link

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Nov 17 2008, 06:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 25 2008, 03:30 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Thanks for the review!

I find it weird that all three picks sound the same way.

I have a normal G-400, and there is a huge difference between the neck & bridge pickups. Neck sounds warm and soft, bridge is crisp and bright. Maybe there's something wrong with those pics? What would be the point of 3 picks that sound the same?

I'm no expert... just my thoughts. Good luck!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
drw84215
Jan 25 2008, 04:14 PM
i have an sg 310. its the low end modelof the epiphone sgs. but i LOVE it. iv played some gibsons that dont feel as sweet as mine. i replaced all the electrnoics and the nut. at the guitar shop i go 2 they had a gibson that was dead. i took the tuners and the bridge. the tuners fit perfecly but the bridge didnt. so the only stock thing on it is the bridge. it plays amazing. IMO when epiphones where made in korea they where top notch. some of the china stuff iv seen is junk wacko.gif look around for epiphones and u can find osme amazing guitars for cheap i really like epihones

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jan 27 2008, 08:06 PM

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Dec 24 2009, 08:04 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:11 PM