Idea For Gmc
shredmandan
Aug 8 2007, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
I was loking at Andrew's open page on theory and were it says guitar repair is still not up.I think it would be awesome to get some video's and detailed info on doing guitar repairs,simple stuff like adjusting the string height ,intonation,truss rod ect.It would be really awesome to have a guitar tech put out something new every week or so.Maybe even get to showing how to do mods on your guitar and peda's.I know it probably wont happen but figured i would mention it because i know im not the only one that would enjoy it and it would make this place tha much better since it is guitar master class. biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- shredmandan   Idea For Gmc   Aug 8 2007, 11:51 PM
- - SEANCD2005   THAT WOULD BE COOL   Aug 8 2007, 11:58 PM
|- - shredmandan   QUOTE (SEANCD2005 @ Aug 8 2007, 06:58 PM)...   Aug 9 2007, 01:24 AM
nnn
- - JVM   This is definitely something GMC could benefit awe...   Aug 9 2007, 01:46 AM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 8 2007, 08:46 PM) This i...   Aug 9 2007, 02:17 AM
nnn
- - Ayen   Maybe we can convince this guy http://www.ibanezr...   Aug 9 2007, 02:26 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:10 AM