2 Pages V  < 1 2  
String Prices, Are too damn high
Mith
Oct 4 2014, 07:38 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 4 2014, 02:15 PM) *
laugh.gif I think they would be happier if I told them that I need a lot of packs rather then fewer wink.gif

Well, truth is that I have been using these for about 4 years now and since I had the opportunity, why not use it? I am also working on a video for Bareknuckle pickups - this one will be a bit harder to get, since I don't have such a great liaison, but it's definitely worth a try smile.gif

Man those are some great pickups

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 5 2014, 10:03 AM
GMC:er
Speaking of strings, does anyone have string endorsement ?? laugh.gif String and pick endorsements could be the best thing in the world biggrin.gif Free strings and picks wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 5 2014, 11:59 AM
Instructor
Aside from the Elixir one, I am currently fighting for, I have an endorsement with Steve Clayton picks: http://www.steveclayton.com/blog/a-f/cosmin-lupu/ - btw, thanks for reminding me to ask them to update my information on the page biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:56 PM