2 Years For 5 Minutes
skennington
Dec 20 2008, 05:22 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Read the description...Amazing! Headphones if you have them.... smile.gif

http://www.vimeo.com/2074812

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Rated Htr
Dec 20 2008, 05:25 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Great video...some tallent in there, no doubt!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 20 2008, 08:18 AM
Instructor
Very nice video Skennington , thanks for sharing !
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 20 2008, 01:02 PM
Instructor
That's awesome, I love the drawings, very cool looking, thanks for sharing skenny smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 20 2008, 02:16 PM
I thought some of you might enjoy it. This guy is quite artistic. Looks like the whole site is for video/sound engineers. Had me completely captivated while watching.

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Dec 20 2008, 03:07 PM
Instructor
Wow, that was great!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 20 2008, 08:44 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
That was interesting to watch..Cool project movie !! Thanks for the link!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Dec 20 2008, 09:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
I saw this a couple of days ago, and its very interesting for sure. My only question by the end of it was... Aren't quite a few animations (pre computer days) hand drawn every frame?

Granted that the production quality is never this impressive, and back drops are used a lot feature length animation and made my many different artists.

So it is incredible that one person hand painted each frame (minus a few computer created editing techniques) but did wonder about that!

Anyway, awesome, sorry to pick holes smile.gif It is very impressive.

This post has been edited by Ajmurrell: Dec 20 2008, 09:05 PM

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
wrk
Dec 21 2008, 12:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I think the idea behind this animation is that every frame is an image on its own, means, you can take it out of its context and see it as a peace of art. Most animations, hand drawn or 3D animations, use layered technics to create the animated scene.

It's an impressive work, considering that the normal procedure is today to optimize the workflow and to reduce the time needed to create an animation like this.

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 21 2008, 12:37 AM
QUOTE (wrk @ Dec 20 2008, 06:29 PM) *
I think the idea behind this animation is that every frame is an image on its own, means, you can take it out of its context and see it as a peace of art. Most animations, hand drawn or 3D animations, use layered technics to create the animated scene.

It's an impressive work, considering that the normal procedure is today to optimize the workflow and to reduce the time needed to create an animation like this.

Your exactly right man. That's why I noted to read the description. He used over 6000 paintings to produce what you see. Kinda like the comic book effect. As you flip through the pages the animation begins. smile.gif

+Quote Post
wrk
Dec 21 2008, 12:50 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Dec 21 2008, 12:37 AM) *
Your exactly right man. That's why I noted to read the description. He used over 6000 paintings to produce what you see. Kinda like the comic book effect. As you flip through the pages the animation begins. smile.gif

True, comic books are an good example. In comic books they only use the "strongest" images to visualize the story. To do an animation using this technic is nearly crazy.

Pff, 6000 paintings, and i guess he did a lot more during production. I'm sure some scenes didn't turned out the way he wanted and he adjusted them afterwards ..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:11 AM