The Most Disappointing Politician
jstcrsn
Jun 13 2015, 03:11 PM
Learning Tone Master
Yes, King obama wants to use a old law( ITAR ) meant to keep peolpe from divulging secrets to the enemy( using the logic that gun talk over the internet gives aid to ISIS and other groups) to stop Americans from internet gun talk with the threat of a million dollar fine and 20 years in jail. Not only is this douche trying to take our guns and that failed, he then tried to start banning ammo for said gun - that failed, now by executive order , rule from on high, stop us from talking/discussing/ reviewing guns and with such a order stifle our first amendment freedom of speech rights. It leaves me thinking that this Lawyer really hates some things in our constitution . I now understand what he meant when he said he will be ready to fundamentally transform this nation from day one

and if I wanted to discuss guns with some of you over seas that would be a separate charge. And people wonder why my guns stand at the ready

although I guess for those that don't like our laws either , he is the greatest thing since sliced bread

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:32 PM