2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hello Fellow Rockers!
Matt23
Aug 31 2008, 09:57 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Welcome to GMC. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SirEld
Aug 31 2008, 03:22 PM
GMC:er
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Been here for a day and i'm totally addicted!
My fingers are pretty sore now, been playing guitar for manymany hours since I got here!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez RG 3EX1

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 31 2008, 05:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (SirEld @ Aug 31 2008, 04:22 PM) *
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Been here for a day and i'm totally addicted!
My fingers are pretty sore now, been playing guitar for manymany hours since I got here!

Hehe, welcome to GMC, the legal drug with no other side effects then sore fingers and mad skillz =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Sep 1 2008, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 3 2008, 08:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Capt.Z @ Aug 30 2008, 01:29 PM) *
You're lucky 'couse there's probably more metal than anything
else on the sight biggrin.gif Enjoy smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif that's true, sometimes I think that this site would be called MetalMasterClass biggrin.gif
Welcome mate !!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:12 AM