Anyone Watching Dig? I Love It.
Todd Simpson
Apr 10 2015, 11:04 PM
GMC:er
new show called DIG on usa network about the end of the world, set in jerusalem. So far I LOVE This show. This and VIKINGS are pretty much the only two network shows I watch at this point. Anyone else watch DIG?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Mertay
Apr 12 2015, 10:31 AM
Isn't aired here yet I'll keep in mind to check out, looks good.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 12 2015, 02:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
never heard of this show but the trailer looks pretty cool. I'll definatley check it out smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 13 2015, 12:26 PM
Learning Roadie
I've started watching it, because you posted about it on FB. I need to re-watch the pilot episode again, there's lots going on and I don't think I got it all/understood what is going on in the first viewing

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 14 2015, 06:22 AM
It's the best think on TV other thank VIKINGS smile.gif Let me know what you think!

QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 12 2015, 09:58 AM) *
never heard of this show but the trailer looks pretty cool. I'll definatley check it out smile.gif

It's pretty darn complex in terms of the plot, and it's almost confusing at times, but I gotta say I'm really digging it smile.gif It really pushes the envelope and I"ve not seen TV take crazy chances like this in a while. Great to see smile.gif Gives me hope that TV might live through the "reality" trend.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 13 2015, 07:26 AM) *
I've started watching it, because you posted about it on FB. I need to re-watch the pilot episode again, there's lots going on and I don't think I got it all/understood what is going on in the first viewing

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:48 AM