Recording With Riffworks, using VST
Giacinto
Apr 23 2010, 06:19 PM
GMC:er
hey guys, gotta question with recording. i have a pod x3 and use riffworks for recording. i cannot use pod farm as stand alone because of the latency, so i tried to use it as a VST. How do i do it with riffworks? In Riffworks when i record sth. and after recording click on the LAYER which i recorded i can change the effects LIVE (the recorded layer runs in a loop and I can change delay, reverb etc.(preinstalled RiffWorks effects)). So how do I include the VST effects besides the preinstalled RIFFWORKS effects? huh.gif dry.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Giacinto: Apr 23 2010, 06:20 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 30 2010, 01:39 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hmm I'm not sure you can use VST effects in RiffWorks. I don't think it has that option (but I may be wrong)...I would recommend using Reaper for recording instead (and it has possibility to use VSTs).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:17 AM