Funny Slipknow Video
ace_frehely
Jul 7 2007, 04:50 PM
GMC:er
http://youtube.com/watch?v=txalsgU_5sk

QUOTE (ace_frehely @ Jul 7 2007, 04:47 PM) *

i mean slipknot

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ace_frehely: Jul 7 2007, 04:48 PM

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kethcup
Jul 7 2007, 05:28 PM
haha!

That's a great vid!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Ketchup

Ibanez Prestige S2170 Electric Guitar
Ibanez Prestige S1620 Electric Guitar
Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar
Jackson Kelly Professional

Boss GT-6 Guitar Floor Processor
Sonar6 Studio Edition

M-Audio BX5-a Studio Monitors

Marshall VS65R Combo Amp

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 7 2007, 05:29 PM
I find both bands very gimmicky - GreenDay and Slipknot. Both are quite obviously selling out and getting loads for it. I do however like Stone Sour because they're obviously more orientated around the music than the show. Corey Taylor gives the impression that Slipknot is for the money, Stone Sour is for fun.

This post has been edited by Owen: Jul 7 2007, 05:30 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
kethcup
Jul 7 2007, 05:34 PM
If you really listen to Slipknot you will find that they have a lot of meaning in there music. The masks come across as a gimmicky, and I'm sure it was a marketing stunt somewhat as well, but the masks are supposed to represent there inner feelings and personality at the time of writing the music. It probably sounds cheesy if you are not into them, but I always found it to be cool.

Plus, they have put out some really great music over the years! smile.gif

This post has been edited by kethcup: Jul 7 2007, 05:35 PM

--------------------

Ketchup

Ibanez Prestige S2170 Electric Guitar
Ibanez Prestige S1620 Electric Guitar
Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar
Jackson Kelly Professional

Boss GT-6 Guitar Floor Processor
Sonar6 Studio Edition

M-Audio BX5-a Studio Monitors

Marshall VS65R Combo Amp

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 7 2007, 06:48 PM
Heh, that was pretty amazing.

But EEEWWWH I got some nasty chills up my back, I cant stand that horrible, horrible, piece of (#/"&¤!!"*^#*¤^#?¤?#?¤#?¤ "music". I cant say I like Slipknots music either tongue.gif

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 7 2007, 07:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I do not know anything about Slipknot, but I have heard that song and it is just plain ol stupid.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:48 PM