2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Rony JaneČek - Slovakia Got Talent, All rockers of the world must see !!!
Emir Hot
Jan 16 2009, 08:57 AM
Instructor
My wife is from Slovakia and she showed me this little ROCK BOY smile.gif I was really impressed with his great rock attitude. This kid could have a big future.

Shame here in the UK we have to watch all that crap on the X-Factor and similar competitions. Eastern Europe rocks big time smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jan 16 2009, 09:05 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Well he is rocking on the stage like a real rock star, so You are right about the attitude. Still I would like to hear something created by him on his own, playing popular melodies of famous bands can be misleading sometimes;) Still I would love to play the guitar like that when I was twelve... And I wouldn't be able to play this that good with such stage action as he does still:P

PS: still in my room, I am the king of rock! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: Jan 16 2009, 09:06 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 16 2009, 09:14 AM
GMC:er
He's sure got the right attitude on stage. Really impressive for someone his age.

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 16 2009, 09:22 AM
Instructor
I was crazy for all 70's and 80's rock band like this kid when I was 12.

He is still very young to compose things like this. He is only 12. Maybe he can do it but you know that this music is not having enough response from the market nowadays so the only way he could be seen was to come to this competition. And not many people on these kind of competitions sing or play original stuff. You hear when he started AC/DC riff, he got a great response from the audience and that was the point to make people vote for him smile.gif I think he can do a big job in the future just by using the fact that he was in the final of this contest. Imagine all 10-15 years old girls from Slovakia smile.gif They will all buy the album when the kid releases it smile.gif

Edit: this was response to Marek's post

This post has been edited by Emir Hot: Jan 16 2009, 09:42 AM

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 16 2009, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
That was really cool

He sure got talent and he is not afraid to be on stage

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 16 2009, 10:38 AM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jan 16 2009, 09:22 AM) *
I think he can do a big job in the future just by using the fact that he was in the final of this contest. Imagine all 10-15 years old girls from Slovakia smile.gif They will all buy the album when the kid releases it smile.gif

Unless someone will destroy his career and lead him in a wrong path... that's a pity - there're sometimes great various talents in kids and when they grow up - suddenly it shows all went wrong dry.gif it's easy to melt kid's mind and destroy him - musicians, sportsmen and so on...

But - yeah, for his age he plays just great and he really feels the stage biggrin.gif there's a chance he'll be a great rockman one day.

QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jan 16 2009, 08:57 AM) *
Eastern Europe rocks big time smile.gif

you can bet on it cool.gif

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 16 2009, 10:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (utak3r @ Jan 16 2009, 09:38 AM) *
Unless someone will destroy his career and lead him in a wrong path... that's a pity - there're sometimes great various talents in kids and when they grow up - suddenly it shows all went wrong dry.gif it's easy to melt kid's mind and destroy him - musicians, sportsmen and so on...

This is really true. I had periods when I almost gave up playing. There were many reasons for it. Either someone wanted to destroy my career or it was me thinking if I am doing the right thing. Believe me, even today I am not sure whether I went the right direction but now I am on the track and no way back.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 16 2009, 11:54 AM
Instructor
Very entertaining, that was great Emir.
I'd love to hear this guy in a few years!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
enforcer
Jan 16 2009, 12:17 PM
hey hey heyyy! We have a little Zakk Wylde here!!! biggrin.gif

Great attitude!

And competitions in Slovakia rocks too biggrin.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Jan 16 2009, 01:04 PM
Instructor
WOW My God!!!!! ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jan 16 2009, 01:10 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome stage prescence biggrin.gif
Thanks for sharing!!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 16 2009, 01:55 PM
Instructor
This was awesome !
I really enjoyed his energy and stage presence - very impressive cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jan 16 2009, 02:05 PM
that's pretty cool for sure. he's definitely got what it takes, plus he's got good hair. hahahah

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jan 16 2009, 02:30 PM
And his guitar is beautiful!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 16 2009, 04:17 PM
Instructor
12???

Boy is awesome! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jan 16 2009, 04:49 PM
No matter how good he is, I need to see him play the blues:D

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Jan 16 2009, 07:11 PM
Instructor
Wow man, he knows how to ROCK!!!

Thanx for sharing.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Jan 16 2009, 08:55 PM
That is what I call attitude , he is great biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 16 2009, 09:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
He rocks tongue.gif literally xD Also PRS guitar is cool, although this blue isn't that nice..

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jan 27 2009, 11:46 AM
Wow! What was that last solo?

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:56 PM