Line 6 Pod Studio Ux1 Problem, someone please help!!!!!
shredmaster1393
Sep 12 2010, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
hey GMC, i just bought my UX1 and i cant seem to get it to work with my Macbook, but i can get it to work on my regular pc. Does it work on laptops? well everytime i plug the pod into the mac the screen freezes and tells me i need to restart the computer, and it tells me everytime i plug it into. and it gets me really frustrated. can someone help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Fre
Sep 12 2010, 08:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Bought one recently too!
Haven't had much problems, but I know it's really annoying.
You probaly want to test it as fast as possible but then it doesn't work.
I hope someone will be able to help you.
Good luck!!

Btw: Really really great device!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Sep 13 2010, 02:52 AM
Beginner Instructor
I have a UX2 studio and it works just fine with my Macbook. I think I installed the software before plugging in the UX2 when I was first setting it up, but its hard to remember.

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
Sep 13 2010, 04:38 AM
GMC:er
well now the problem is fixed i went and googled the problem and it showed me what to do, i had to download a audio driver or something like that and now its all fixed and im ready to rock and record !!! hope to put up some vids soon too on my youtube.

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 13 2010, 07:00 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Glad to hear you sort it out wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 14 2010, 03:17 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Bear Rose @ Sep 12 2010, 09:52 PM) *
I have a UX2 studio and it works just fine with my Macbook. I think I installed the software before plugging in the UX2 when I was first setting it up, but its hard to remember.

Yeah, Bear Rose had the trick. Shreadmaster you always need to install the software BEFORE plugging in the USB device your trying to install. Doesn't matter if its a PC or MAC.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 15 2010, 08:02 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (shredmaster1393 @ Sep 13 2010, 05:38 AM) *
well now the problem is fixed i went and googled the problem and it showed me what to do, i had to download a audio driver or something like that and now its all fixed and im ready to rock and record !!! hope to put up some vids soon too on my youtube.

Looking forward to your videos. I have UX2 and on PC sometimes I have problems for OS to recognize the plugged unit. Often restart helps. Though when installing drivers/software - there is a screen which tells you when to actually plug in the unit.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Sep 15 2010, 09:53 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Glad to hear you've made it work. I've got the same device, and it can be a little tricky installing it, never tried it with a Mac, tho.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 15 2010, 09:58 PM
Learning Roadie
Yeah I'm glad you got it working too smile.gif Rock on! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:30 PM