Finally Regained Inspiration, Finally regained inspiration and made this
enlo22
Jan 9 2013, 12:58 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
So lately i have been in the dumps with my inspiration, but I found this drum track and it came back. I made the guitars which helped me increase on my picking stamina since it was pure old school balst beats haha.
This was fun to make because i had to adapt to the drums which i didn't make for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whG5VhyCqA

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoom
Jan 9 2013, 01:49 PM
Learning Roadie
Great stuff enlo.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 9 2013, 02:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yes thats a GREAT THING you Made !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2013, 03:52 PM
Instructor
Inspiration is back!!! This song is killer mate!! Great riffing! Well done. I also find jamming over drum loops inspiring..

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vas Paul Standar...
Jan 9 2013, 03:59 PM
GMC:er
Nice track indeed mate , nice riffing too.

This post has been edited by Vas Paul Standard 1995: Jan 9 2013, 04:00 PM

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Jan 9 2013, 04:14 PM
Apprentice Roadie
I'm not even into this genre of music but man, that ROCKED!!! Great job! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jan 9 2013, 09:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
thanks dudes! smile.gif i'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I hope the inspiration does leave soon smile.gif
btw i still feel like i could clean some parts up which were hard to play straight through 1 try.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 10 2013, 10:06 AM
Instructor
Nice stuff mate - about cleaning up and improving your recordings - it's great to be a perfectionist, but do not fall into the trap of not finishing songs and getting them ready for release, just because you want them to be perfect wink.gif

Hell, this riffing is nice! I am listening as I am writing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:13 PM