> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18  
Tflava's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2021, 04:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tflava @ Nov 28 2021, 06:20 PM) *
Thanks a lot mate.
I recorded my final take.
I waited some time because im positive on Covid right now. My daughter and wife also. My daughter is fine but my wife have some trouble and is also pregnant so i pray that its over soon.
Here it is

Wou! I really like it. I think that the new take is better in every sense. I like the new tone, the ambience (delay), and your playing has much more dynamics and groove here. It's a very consistent take and a very solid composition. Congrats!

m also working on a new steve cropper style arrangement.
This is what i come up so far smile.gif [attachment=53123:cropper_...ent_idea.wav]
I used little triads all around the neck and hammer on to the sixth or nine etc..
I need to come up with a bass part and also want to arrange a solo over it.

Ok, this sounds promising. At this point, the bass seems to be very important to see if the guitars work with the whole arrangement so I would work on it before continuing working on guitars.

Also, if you are planning to add a solo, maybe you should have a section in which the rhythm guitar is simpler.

Very nice to hear that your show is almost. Do you record the show. Im really curious.
Hope you guys rock the city smile.gif Good luck and tghe best.
Greetz Tim

Thanks a lot mate! We are not filming is a live show but we will have people recording video for a short documentary based on this first show.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tflava
Dec 1 2021, 10:00 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 1 2021, 03:43 AM) *
Wou! I really like it. I think that the new take is better in every sense. I like the new tone, the ambience (delay), and your playing has much more dynamics and groove here. It's a very consistent take and a very solid composition. Congrats!

Ok, this sounds promising. At this point, the bass seems to be very important to see if the guitars work with the whole arrangement so I would work on it before continuing working on guitars.

Also, if you are planning to add a solo, maybe you should have a section in which the rhythm guitar is simpler.

Thanks a lot mate! We are not filming is a live show but we will have people recording video for a short documentary based on this first show.

Thanks mate. It was a solo that needed to be very melodical because of the slow tempo. thanks for your comment smile.gif

I worked on a bass part now and also played a little chorus guitar under it to fill some space.
I think i also want some keyboard in it, maybe a pad style or something.
What do yuoi think of the bass?
I tried to come up with a variation each part.
When i do a solo i will play only rhythm under it i guess and no fills. What you say make sense smile.gif

Attached File  cropper_style_arrabngement_with_bass.wav ( 14.33MB ) Number of downloads: 9

Im really curious to your documentary then man. rock the show! Salut

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by tflava: Dec 1 2021, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 4 2021, 05:35 PM
Instructor
Hi Tim, I think that this new version sound much more musical. I like how all the instruments go together and I think that adding a soft pad could really work, not something very deep, sometimes that only adds an ambience. You could also use different pads to differentiate sections. (Intro, verse, solo, etc).

This is sounding very nice mate. smile.gif

Last night we had the show, it was totally amazing!! If you follow me on instagram you can see many stories shared by people who went to the show. I hope to have professional pictures and videos soon!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
tflava
Today, 04:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks a lot mate.
I will continu working on it and maybe switch the pads like you say smile.gif

Its very nice to hear that you had a great show. I am really curious to hear it. I dont have instagram but i will wait for the footage you have. Ill hope you have many more shows to come man.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2021 - 07:09 PM