Mtp Update For All Exsisting Mtp:ers, and waiting future MTP:ers!
Chris Evans
Nov 3 2009, 10:52 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi GMC! smile.gif

following a chat with Kris tonight we have decided to let the guidelines put in place for last month to sink in a little more, so for this month (November) we will continue with the MTP members that we have so far and not be adding anyone just at this point, and carry on with the same format as well, so the October threads will now be being closed by your Instructors (so get your assignments in quick if you are late!!) and if you have fully completed all criterias, (ie. all weekly assignments completed and your REC takes submitted) then a new "November" thread will be opened.

I can promise all of you that are waiting to join in that we WILL be adding new members to the program for December! smile.gif

(as a note here, all David Wallimann`s students will be moved to a new mentor for this coming month, I just have to finalise some details with the relevant Instructor! wink.gif )

In a week or so I will open a new thread on this board asking everyone waiting just to register their names so that I can add you when the time comes in December.

We realise that to many of you this may be a little disappointing having to wait another month, but in the long run I believe it will be of benefit to you.

thanks for your patience again while we continue to monitor and learn from the MTP smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:27 PM