Capo
Hemlok
May 31 2007, 04:09 AM
GMC:er
I just found my capo which i lost for a few months laugh.gif

I have to say it is fantastic, i mainly use it on my acoustic, i havnt really played with it much on electric. But i think you should definately have one if you have an acoustic, slap it on and fingerpick some scales, top stuff biggrin.gif i have been playing with it for hours. cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 31 2007, 04:11 AM
i have 1 of them, but well hmm ill just barre with my finger biggrin.gif

i mostly only play electric now anyways...so i really dont need 1 for that tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: May 31 2007, 04:12 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Hemlok
May 31 2007, 04:18 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ May 31 2007, 01:11 PM) *
i have 1 of them, but well hmm ill just barre with my finger biggrin.gif

i mostly only play electric now anyways...so i really dont need 1 for that tongue.gif

Yeah, i mainly play electric too, but i still play acoustic everyday. make up tunes on one guitar, and convert it to the other, and just build on licks that way. seems to work good for me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 31 2007, 04:19 AM
yea i know what your sayin tongue.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 31 2007, 05:52 AM
my friends brother have an acoustic and i love playing that shit. It just sounds nice to play chords on plus you dont have to worry about bad tone.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:48 PM