Ride Of The Valkyr
Adam
Oct 3 2019, 12:09 AM
Learning Roadie
I made it a habit to listen to classical compositions everyday before going to sleep. I do this to shape my hearing, learn classical harmony and licks but also to push my mind into a relaxed state. Tonight Youtube has planned something different for me. This is really impressive work, not just skill-wise. To accomplish such feat, one must have some knowledge and transcribe the piece for guitar and it'as a lot of work.

When I get to this stage myself I too will play classical stuff on my electric axe, so watching this is inspiring for me in many ways.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 3 2019, 01:42 AM
GMC:er
He's got a lot of cool vids. It's always something meets metal. Some of them are really funny, like the video game ones. Some are more serious like this. Great player!
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 2 2019, 07:09 PM) *
I made it a habit to listen to classical compositions everyday before going to sleep. I do this to shape my hearing, learn classical harmony and licks but also to push my mind into a relaxed state. Tonight Youtube has planned something different for me. This is really impressive work, not just skill-wise. To accomplish such feat, one must have some knowledge and transcribe the piece for guitar and it'as a lot of work.

When I get to this stage myself I too will play classical stuff on my electric axe, so watching this is inspiring for me in many ways.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 11 2019, 12:16 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 3 2019, 01:42 AM) *
He's got a lot of cool vids. It's always something meets metal. Some of them are really funny, like the video game ones. Some are more serious like this. Great player!

Right you are! He's got a LOT of great content!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:22 AM