> Guitar Masterclass App Ios/android
LedZep84
post Oct 6 2018, 10:16 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.576

Hi Kristofer,

I've been a joined GMC several times and I really like the possibiities. But I am wondering if there will be an App for IOS/ Android in the near future? huh.gif

Regards,
Simon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Oct 6 2018, 12:44 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

I would certainly love that. However before we can get there we need to have a fully responsive website ( meaning we need the website to be optimised for all mobile units). When this is done I will be looking to take GMC to new places, including Apps for ios/Android.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Oct 6 2018, 06:32 PM
Post #3

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Once we have an IOS/ANDROID app for GMC I predict it will be the "Golden Age" of Guitar Master Class. We will be able to reach billions of players who have mobile devices but who don't have a desktop/laptop. There are more mobile devices right now than there are people on our little planet. Sadly, they can't easily access all this great content and this great community. I think it will usher in a new age of learning and community that will know no limits. A truly Global and thriving community of musicians who support each other and learn from each other.

Can't wait smile.gif

Todd
l
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 6 2018, 07:44 AM) *
I would certainly love that. However before we can get there we need to have a fully responsive website ( meaning we need the website to be optimised for all mobile units). When this is done I will be looking to take GMC to new places, including Apps for ios/Android.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 04:59 AM