56 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 33 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 12 2007, 03:05 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
TY PlayAllDay - and it did , well at least for awhile.

My mum always moans when she has nothing to moan about laugh.gif rolleyes.gif .

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 12 2007, 04:19 PM
Lets go fishing!
Thanks guys, Im off to work now ! Wish I could go back to bed laugh.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 12 2007, 09:12 PM
Lets go fishing!
Well I made it through work guys ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 12 2007, 10:27 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
thank god, you had me so worried!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 13 2007, 01:58 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 12 2007, 08:08 AM) *
Get well soon Matt.

My annoyance will disappear quickly enough when the damned thing finally arrives guys.

Just told the company that no way on this earth am I driving to Madrid to collect it wink.gif . Used some bad language that Andrew would have had to delete out very quickly with his mod hat on wink.gif .

Nah, it would have been in Spanish and I would have assumed you were talking about the weather wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 13 2007, 05:17 PM
My saga of the non arrival of my pre-amp continues. Phoned the courier yesterday evening and agreed delivery today - gave them my phone number in case they have any problems and asked them to ring to tell me time of delivery. (Yes we will do all that - it is part of the service to you our valuable customers.)

Courier company doesn't like my delivery address as there is no street name. Well sorry but I live in the countryside and I'm afraid the streets here just don't have names and I can't just randomly chose one mad.gif . Give him the official number of the street (ie the 'A 374' type thing that's on the road map. Dispatcher implies that my house , and all the house and school as well must be illegal if there is no street name dry.gif - not true.

Anyway we finally agreed they'd come to the local school (where my daughter goes) and will ring me from there for me to meet him. No big issue as our house is 100 meters from the school.

I wait in all day - no delivery, no phone call. Courier message on their website same as before - undeliverable address not found. Now they can't even find a school - I can see the school from my office window and no courier ever came.

Phoned them in Madrid, courier couldn't find the address (the school - how can you not find a school?) and didn't have my phone number. Argggh mad.gif what was the point in giving the number then! Dispatcher starts by claiming the school doesn't exist - heck, quick tell the Andalucia Junta, one of their school's has gone missing blink.gif . Phew, was worried for a second but there is still a very big white building that I can see from my window; thank god the school still exists smile.gif . Dispatcher accepts that schools don't just disappear and yes it is even on his gps system smile.gif .

Part way through conversation about how I can't accept a delivery tomorrow (I'm away for the weekend) so could I pick it up from their local Cadiz depot (no we will deliver it - er but guys I won't be in - we will deliver it tomorrow - I'm not in tomorrow - we will deliver it tomorrow - etc etc) and they hung up.

Rang them again - different person so I have to go through all the details again and provide all the tracking numbers again. They hung up again. Phoned them again - different person again; give first tracking number and guess what - they hung up. Phoned again (I'm persistent) but guess what. Yes you all know what's coming now - they hung up.

Just emailed courier - they want me to talk to their Seville office now but haven't given me a phone number rolleyes.gif . This by the way is one of the world's largest international couriers. They used to run a tv ad boasting how they could deliver packages in the Borneo and Amazon jungles - guess they must have street names in the jungle then cool.gif .

Supplier doesn't want to help - 'we've given you the tracking numbers and you'll need to talk to the courier'.
Apart from my pre-amp there's also equipment in the consignment for mine and my wife's business (it's a 7000 Euro order). We've had to postpone work due to the non arrival. If it doesn't arrive early next week then I'm going to tell them to take the whole consignment back to the suppler at the suppliers expense. I might not even have to do it - if the courier can't deliver they have to return the goods anyway.

Both the supplier and the courier have made it on to our 'do not use - non-approved' list.

Am I angry - what me unsure.gif . Ok yes I'm mad.gif

Rant over with - for now wink.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 13 2007, 05:27 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
omg! now thats what I call a complaint m8!! god I`d be so p***ed off! mad.gif I really hate things like that (not your complaint, the way you`ve been treated)

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 13 2007, 05:42 PM
One bit I missed out Smells - reading out the tracking number to the dispatcher who says, 'I don't understand, your English is very poor' laugh.gif . So I read it out in Spanish. She says, 'I don't understand your Spanish - too fast'. Had a friend here at the time who is Spanish and I gave the phone to him (since he was going, 'What your Spanish was fine! Give me the phone!'), he reads out number in Spanish and she says to him, 'I don't understand you, your Spanish is very poor. Is it possible to speak to someone who is fluent in Spanish or English?' huh.gif laugh.gif .

Now I never knew that I spoke Spanish too quickly blink.gif . Badly yes but too quickly laugh.gif . Rai (my mate) however is devastated to have discovered that his whole life has been a lie and that he isn't Spanish ohmy.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 13 2007, 05:48 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 13 2007, 04:42 PM) *
One bit I missed out Smells - reading out the tracking number to the dispatcher who says, 'I don't understand, your English is very poor' laugh.gif . So I read it out in Spanish. She says, 'I don't understand your Spanish - too fast'. Had a friend here at the time who is Spanish and I gave the phone to him (since he was going, 'What your Spanish was fine! Give me the phone!'), he reads out number in Spanish and she says to him, 'I don't understand you, your Spanish is very poor. Is it possible to speak to someone who is fluent in Spanish or English?' huh.gif laugh.gif .

Now I never knew that I spoke Spanish too quickly blink.gif . Badly yes but too quickly laugh.gif . Rai (my mate) however is devastated to have discovered that his whole life has been a lie and that he isn't Spanish ohmy.gif .

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 13 2007, 06:33 PM
Instructor
WOW! Now that is bad!!! I had something similar when i ordered an airsoft gun from China - the courier and the supplier did huge mistakes and i was crazy for 3 days solving the issue...

Well, good luck m8! Keep us updated on your order biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Dec 13 2007, 06:59 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 12 2007, 01:42 PM) *
I've been waiting for the delivery of my new preamp - ordered back on the 21st Nov and shipped on the 3rd Dec. (Supposedly an 'in stock item - expect a delivery within 4-6 days. 2 days to find it in the warehouse and package- 2-4 days to deliver' dry.gif .)

I've waited very patiently for this but finally had to ask where it was as we go away this Friday for a few days holiday.

Contacted the supplier last night to ask where it was (they claimed 2-4 days delivery) and they've just replied that the courier 'couldn't find the house' and has left the package sitting in the depot for 2 days. Marvellous lets leave an expensive piece of electronics sitting in a courier's depot.

That is in spite of my including delivery instructions on how to find my house when I placed the order. I also really can't understand why no-one thought to ring me during those two days - they have my phone number and were amazingly quick to ring me to check my credit card details and get payment.

Now they are suggesting that I go to Madrid to get the parcel from the courier - that's about a 7 hour drive from here one way.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Just put your check in an envelope and leave it on the kitchen table. When they want their payment claim that you couldn't find the company.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 13 2007, 09:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 13 2007, 06:17 PM) *
My saga of the non arrival of my pre-amp continues.

What pre-amp did you order?

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 13 2007, 10:02 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 12 2007, 09:27 PM) *
thank god, you had me so worried!!! laugh.gif

Why dont I belive you dry.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 13 2007, 11:41 PM
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 13 2007, 09:58 PM) *
What pre-amp did you order?

It's a Neve 1053 mic pre Toni (nearly had to check the order then I've been waiting so long for it to arrive rolleyes.gif .)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 14 2007, 01:11 AM
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

God damit!!! I go out one night in a blue moon and miss the Muris pick give away number 2 sad.gif

totally p***ed off sad.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Dec 14 2007, 01:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Dec 14 2007, 10:02 AM
So first of all, I hate it when the threads are a million pages long. I got to page 7 when I thought I press last page button.. Lucky me, because it was 31 pages!

And second of all, I hate it when I get sick.!! This is my forth heavy cold this fall/winter... I have never been sick so often before. This affect my income!!

3.rd complaint... Because I´m sick this years christmas party tonight with my company will not be a blast.. "Julbordsfest med företaget" You swedish people know what I´m talking about. It´s always wild, party of the year with the people you work with.. Anyhow.. I also got 2 american friends visiting and we´re having a party tomorrow for them.. Yeahjj.. That is ruined also!

4. I have not trained my body in half a year due to injuries, sick and all that. Getting fat...

5. Can´t figure out how to get my homestudio to work.

6. I could make this list way to long tongue.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 14 2007, 12:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 13 2007, 01:02 PM) *
Why dont I belive you dry.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

Well my complaint for the day is that i dont have any free time till after christmas, since my boss sucks, i get to cover for all the people taking 2 week vacations dry.gif

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Dec 14 2007, 12:23 PM
I have to complaint a little bit. I went to the dentist this morning and they fixed a hole in one of my tooth, naturally I took local anesthesia so it wouldn't hurt so much, except that the anesthesia hurted a little bit, but thats not the complaint, no no, the complaint is that now that I took the anesthesia I cant feel the right side of my face, and I'm constantly biting my tounge or cheek when I'm eating or something and it sucks sad.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 01:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 14 2007, 12:11 AM) *
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

God damit!!! I go out one night in a blue moon and miss the Muris pick give away number 2 sad.gif

totally p***ed off sad.gif

I nearly missed it too blink.gif I will share mine with you mate wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 14 2007, 01:11 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 14 2007, 12:05 PM) *
I nearly missed it too blink.gif I will share mine with you mate wink.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif thats very kind of you m8, we`ll send it back n forth to each other through the year laugh.gif

I couldnt believe it m8, with me little girl around now we dont get to get out much these day, hence how I get so much time for practice and GMC etc biggrin.gif the one night we arrange for my parents to come and baby sit whilst we go do the christmas shopping thing, I come home have a quick look on the forums before going to bed and I saw it had been and gone lol laugh.gif I was devasted and went to bed with the `ump (sorta) laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 33 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:43 AM