My Latest Car
fzalfa
Aug 29 2017, 03:18 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi everyone

This is my latest car, i have buyed it last weekend. this is not this one, but the same, same model, year colors and wheels.

Maserati Biturbo 2.24v

V6 engine, 2liters, 24v, twin turbo, 245Bhp, 1100 kgs, 0-100 5.9s, 1000m standing 26s

Cheers

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Aug 29 2017, 03:49 PM
GMC:er
Bella!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 30 2017, 02:40 PM
Instructor
Love it! It's so cool! Congratulations mate!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 30 2017, 02:47 PM
ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 31 2017, 07:16 AM
AWESOME!!!! I"ve always though Maserati's were just the coolest freaking cars. You don't seem on the streets much here in the states, but evidently you can find em Europe smile.gif Same things with Alfa Romeo. Alfas are just recently being sold in the states again but I still have yet to see one of the new ones on the streets. I see TONS of new Chargers and Challengers these days. Didn't see many Dodge cars for several years. Really till they re did the Charger. Now they are everywhere. Second would be new camaros, then fewer still would be new mustangs. Folks are just not buying the pony cars like they used to over here. The new Dodge cars with HEMI engines and super chargers are just too cheap to pass up. Granted, you will wrap them around a tree if you get near a corner smile.gif But it's a red light to redlight sort of car. Streets here are straight. smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Aug 29 2017, 10:18 AM) *
Hi everyone

This is my latest car, i have buyed it last weekend. this is not this one, but the same, same model, year colors and wheels.

Maserati Biturbo 2.24v

V6 engine, 2liters, 24v, twin turbo, 245Bhp, 1100 kgs, 0-100 5.9s, 1000m standing 26s

Cheers

Laurent

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 2 2017, 05:49 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Nice ride, Laurent! cool.gif I just got a new ride too. Want to race through a blizzard? biggrin.gif
Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:38 AM