Job For A Cowboy - Genesis
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2007, 10:57 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde..._Genesis_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jul 10 2009, 03:53 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 11 2007, 11:02 PM
Learning Roadie
That's a great name for a band.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2007, 11:09 PM
I actually dont liek it that much, but i still like them smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 11 2007, 11:39 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Another great first review Uncreator - the bar is set smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 12 2007, 12:42 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 11 2007, 06:39 PM) *
Another great first review Uncreator - the bar is set smile.gif

Thanks many! smile.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 12 2007, 11:16 AM
GMC:er
lol! I thought it was Genesis - Job For A Cowboy, a new Genesis album.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 12 2007, 01:09 PM
Haha, not quite, this isn't quite like Genesis! smile.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 16 2007, 07:57 AM
GMC:er
Well there first fame over myspace boomed in my hometown bout a year ago, I thought death metal was actually making a scene in the mainstream world. Looked over myspace and boom just another boring ass death metal band. Now that a lot of ex nu metalers comming into decensy with death metal, who came to swamp the scene with "hardcore" music, this band became one of the top sellers and labeled number 1 extreme metal by the mainstream masses. Offcourse I head over to myspace and checked over there music and yes it has been better but tell you the truth it has that "melodic yet br00tl" popularity in it like any rising extreme metal artist. I find it commical since that sound came out during early 90's and american bands are just starting to copy that shit and prolly turn it into the next nu metal or hair metal.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 16 2007, 02:54 PM
I dont think there copying anything, and there guitar sound i could probably pcik out, especialy the lead guitar, they have a unique tone.

Either way, to each his own.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:31 AM