Fender Tremolo VS Floyd Rose
Shred Cat
Oct 16 2006, 11:37 PM
GMC:er
Hey, I was wondering if I should get a Fender American Deluxe or the Ibanez RG1570. I really like the tone from Fenders, but how far can the tremolo bend up and down? I know it doesn't go as far as a floyd, but can you still do crazy stuff with it? Also, are there any advantages the Fender has over the Floyd?

Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mucismaniac
Oct 19 2006, 07:06 AM
there are some fenders with floyd rose tremolos maybe you should have a look at that. my friend has one and i think the tone, playing and everything else is great biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Shred Cat
Oct 20 2006, 12:57 AM
QUOTE (mucismaniac @ Oct 19 2006, 07:06 AM) *
there are some fenders with floyd rose tremolos maybe you should have a look at that. my friend has one and i think the tone, playing and everything else is great biggrin.gif

I've seen those but I'm a lefty so there not in left-handed versions. Thx anyway

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:04 PM