Another Temperament
Phil66
Apr 1 2015, 09:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Check this out, it's True Temperament took a stage further blink.gif

>>>>>>>http://www.microtonalguitar.org/<<<<<<<

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 2 2015, 07:40 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arpeggio
Apr 1 2015, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
Interesting. Same thing, moving frets, but for a completely opposite purpose to getting it exactly in tune diatonically. The 1st scale he played sounded odd but the 1st tune he played with it made sense.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Arpeggio: Apr 1 2015, 10:37 PM

--------------------
Founder of new startup social network site that brings the good aspects of MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook together.

MyTwitFace.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 15 2015, 09:01 PM
Here is an 8 STRING guitar with TRU TEMPERAMENT frets by Caparison played by Matthias from FREAK KITCHEN. I would KILL to try this thing out wink.gif Probably never actually see one in the wild.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 15 2015, 09:10 PM
Last I heard Tolgahan became a teacher in a university in Istanbul, heard about him years ago but couldn't listen live but friends of mine had good comments on his works.

I was hoping he would be successful implementing Turkish scales into classical music like some previous composers but he is more motivated to play only Turkish music and don't compose as far I know.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:28 AM