> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Muy Tarde Lesson
Fran
Feb 8 2010, 07:28 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hey Gabriel, as you know I love your song "Muy tarde", could you do a lesson on that song?! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 8 2010, 07:49 PM
Learning Roadie
I just wanted to pop in here and mention that I was hanging out at my girlfriends house last weekend and I noticed she had a couple of Cirse songs on her computer. I figure since I've been here at GMC for such a long time, it was probably me that gave them to her, but not true. When I asked if the one who gave them to her was from Argentina she was amazed at my psychic skills biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 8 2010, 09:16 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 8 2010, 07:49 PM) *
I just wanted to pop in here and mention that I was hanging out at my girlfriends house last weekend and I noticed she had a couple of Cirse songs on her computer. I figure since I've been here at GMC for such a long time, it was probably me that gave them to her, but not true. When I asked if the one who gave them to her was from Argentina she was amazed at my psychic skills biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Cool story smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:

Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 8 2010, 10:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Fran @ Feb 8 2010, 03:28 PM) *
Hey Gabriel, as you know I love your song "Muy tarde", could you do a lesson on that song?! cool.gif

Consider this done!

QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 8 2010, 03:49 PM) *

Wou! This is so amazing JVM! Thanks for sharing this story. I feel so proud to know that our music is heard in other countries!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Feb 8 2010, 10:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 8 2010, 04:01 PM) *
Consider this done!

Allright ... That would be really cool .. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 9 2010, 12:04 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 8 2010, 10:01 PM) *
Consider this done!

Awesome!! Thanks Gabriel smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 9 2010, 08:29 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I was just about to make this request as well.
Gabriel, I just bought your album on itunes and it's great! I hope there'll be a second album soon.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 9 2010, 08:45 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Not only do I wanna learn to play this beautiful song ... but i also wanna make an attempt to sing it ... If Gab and Luciana permit .. smile.gif .. Got english lyrics? smile.gif

This post has been edited by zen: Feb 9 2010, 08:50 AM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 9 2010, 09:25 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey zen,
check this thread ( https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=33428 ) ! So obviously, there are some english lyrics around. Gabriel will surely send them to you.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 9 2010, 09:32 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
smile.gif thanks man, ya i just remembered that one but I dont have a band to sing it with sad.gif .. so might need the backing track too .. It's QUITE a challenging song to sing, in my opinion, i must admit but i think i can do it if i practice for some time .... What do you say Gabriel ? smile.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 10 2010, 04:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Zen, check this out:

and the thread: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry459695

We covered it in English, reason for the bad performance is in the thread tongue.gif

So I have the English lyrics here, with some improvements form the original ones, and we played this song biggrin.gif I'm proud of that tongue.gif haha.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 10 2010, 08:04 PM
Instructor
Hello Guys! Thanks for the nice words about the song! smile.gif

I definitely would love to listen to your versions of the song! Singing it or playing it on guitar! I will work on the guitar lesson as well as our version in English! It would be awesome if Kaznie could post here his modified version of the lyrics. biggrin.gif

I think that I could post later the karaoke of the song if you are interested...

We are recording our second album right now. Drums have been recorded and we are going to record bass today. Our plan is to record this album in both languages so we have a lot of work to do!

Here you have some photos from the Drum Session.

Attached Image

Luciana (Vocals) - Me (GTR) - Ziva (Bass) - Gero (Drums) - Fabian Lavelli (Drum Doctor) - Martin Herrero (Recording engineer)

Attached Image

Tama Starclassic

Attached Image

Gero & Fabian

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Feb 10 2010, 08:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 10 2010, 02:04 PM) *
We are recording our second album right now. Drums have been recorded and we are going to record bass today. Our plan is to record this album in both languages so we have a lot of work to do!

This is awesome Gabe.... I can't wait for the album to be out...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 10 2010, 09:11 PM
Cool pics Gabriel, I'm sure the new album will RoCk! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 10 2010, 09:24 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
English Lyrics are here!!!
I'm not permitted to upload .docx files, so here it is in text:
TOO LATE

Wheeeeeeeeen
I see you
I am at loss
All excuses that you make, make you disappear and.....

Ayyyyyyyy
It's too late again
to come back home
Every gesture of your love
Is there something not enough?

Let me see
When you walk towards me I say
Look at me
When I turn around you I say
Once again and once again,
I leave everything in place so
I leave every breath you take
It’s late, too late now, too late now.

And if I loose you, day by day
Even if you think I know the name of your great loneliness.

Let me see
When you walk towards me I say
Look at me
When I turn around you I say
I leave everything in place
I leave every breath you take
It’s late, too late now, too late now.

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Feb 10 2010, 09:25 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 10 2010, 09:32 PM
Instructor
Great!! Thanks guys! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 11 2010, 02:02 AM
Instructor
Cool pictures Gab, drumset and the first picture with lots of snares is cool! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 11 2010, 04:00 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Awesome pics Gab, that drum setup looks great smile.gif .. maybe you can have a little teaser of your new album released soon wink.gif .. Is it heavier or softer than your previous work? in terms of sound/ compositions/ feel etc?

I'll start looking at the english version of Muy Tarde... Kaz .. those english lyrics are confusing .. how did your vocalist pull it off smile.gif .. It's a difficult one to sing.. I'll disect it properly later ...

Seems like we have our little Muy Tarde fan club going on here, love it laugh.gif laugh.gif ...

--------------------

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 11 2010, 03:36 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (zen @ Feb 11 2010, 04:00 AM) *
Awesome pics Gab, that drum setup looks great smile.gif .. maybe you can have a little teaser of your new album released soon wink.gif .. Is it heavier or softer than your previous work? in terms of sound/ compositions/ feel etc?

I'll start looking at the english version of Muy Tarde... Kaz .. those english lyrics are confusing .. how did your vocalist pull it off smile.gif .. It's a difficult one to sing.. I'll disect it properly later ...

Seems like we have our little Muy Tarde fan club going on here, love it laugh.gif laugh.gif ...

I found that the lyrics made prety good sense! Just try to sing along, wasn't to hard. The only sentence we wanted to change was the last one of the bridge, because that one doesn't make sense tongue.gif But we had no time for that in the end, and no good alternative.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 11 2010, 03:50 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys! Well, regarding the new album... we think that it reflects the power that the band has live. We feel that bi-polar is a great album and we are very proud of it but it's more quiet, it has many ballads and slow/acoustic sections. We love that style and we really enjoy working on that type of songs at the studio but when we play live we enjoy more playing the more powerful songs. The new one is more rocker, faster but we keep the sense of melody on the songs. We are very happy with the new songs and we think that it's like an evolution of ourselves. We use to explain this in this way: we took the rocker/power side of bi-polar and develop it! smile.gif I'm sure that I'll create a thread to share all the composition, pre production, recording, mixing & mastering process. BTW you can ask me here all the things that you want to know about this process.

We have to create the facebook "Muy tarde" fans group! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:52 AM