2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Album - Dean Clea & Emir Hot Out Now!, The Quarterworlds of Fantasia
Emir Hot
Jan 4 2009, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys

QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 4 2009, 05:51 PM) *
Awesome work Emir and Muris and tell the other guys too! smile.gif I knew before listening that this would be good! I would love to have a copy. Any chance on another media outlet that would carry it? CD Baby?

The label is working on distribution deals in Europe. I will let you guys know if there is a chance to order it somewhere. Thanks for the support.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 4 2009, 07:39 PM
GMC:er
Such great music even from the sample! Congrats Emir and everybody for doing this! (The only week point of the album is the cover IMO - this doesn't affect the music ofc laugh.gif )

I wish I could buy it one day... Maybe I'll have to jump over Serbia to do that rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 4 2009, 08:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Jan 4 2009, 06:39 PM) *
Such great music even from the sample! Congrats Emir and everybody for doing this! (The only week point of the album is the cover IMO - this doesn't affect the music ofc laugh.gif )

I wish I could buy it one day... Maybe I'll have to jump over Serbia to do that rolleyes.gif

Maybe this cover picture is not as strong but the cover is a deluxe digipack with 2 big booklets inside. Looks like a whole book.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 5 2009, 09:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jan 4 2009, 08:27 PM) *
Maybe this cover picture is not as strong but the cover is a deluxe digipack with 2 big booklets inside. Looks like a whole book.

Respect for that !
Very few artists today put up something worth reading inside - that sounds like interesting read indeed wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 6 2009, 10:19 AM
Learning Roadie
Just thought I would pass this on Emailed One Records the other day and there gonna sort out a way for me to buy the Album from them, I also told them about GMC and that alot of people wish to buy this cd and to maybe post here in the forums on how members can purchase this Album; Time will tell hope this is allright with you Kris?

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 6 2009, 11:50 AM
Instructor
Hi guys. Today I will post the links where you can order the CD via PAYPAL or credit card.

One Records told me that Bondy contacted them and they are now sorting out some payment methods

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 6 2009, 12:11 PM
Learning Roadie
That was quick work, looking forward to getting this biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 6 2009, 03:26 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Cool! Nice job Bondy, must have been a convincing email.. smile.gif GMC power at it's best!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jan 6 2009, 11:52 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome Bondy smile.gif

I emailed them as well, and they told they'd work something out smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Feb 25 2009, 08:19 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys update you can now order the cd for the rest of europe, not sure about USA? I would ask, Dean got back to me and you can now use paypal to buy the cd. Contact Dean Clea if you wish to buy a copy. biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Feb 25 2009, 08:36 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome, I got an e-mail from Dean Clea a yesterday as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Feb 25 2009, 08:43 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I asked my Serbian colleague who is in Serbia now to grab a copy while she is there smile.gif If unsuccesful, I will use the new paypal option

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 25 2009, 08:59 AM
Instructor
Strange but true that they are still sorting out the payment system. Those countries can't receive paypal payment. They can only top-up their paypal account with their debit/credit card and shop with it. I have been asked to set up new account from here (UK) and receive the payment but I am still figuring out the tax issues and all that. If your friend is in Serbia, the album is available directly from One Records

ONE RECORDS
Palmotićeva 33
11000 Beograd

Tel: +381 (0)11 32 47 219
E-Mail: [email protected]

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 4 2009, 05:22 PM
Learning Roadie
Got the Album today, and its totality AMAZING you guys gotta buy this album. Great work Emir&Dean it blew me away ohmy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 4 2009, 06:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bondy @ Mar 4 2009, 04:22 PM) *
Got the Album today, and its totality AMAZING you guys gotta buy this album. Great work Emir&Dean it blew me away ohmy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I am very happy if you like it. I wasn't too much happy with the mix but it's not that bad smile.gif The best thing is the album story and the cover design smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 4 2009, 06:09 PM
Learning Roadie
It sounded great to me Emir, I did not notice problems with the mix(I have a noob ear though lol) The story was great added something different to the album.

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 05:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bondy @ Mar 4 2009, 05:09 PM) *
It sounded great to me Emir, I did not notice problems with the mix(I have a noob ear though lol) The story was great added something different to the album.

I think guitars are too dry and the drums sound too much like drum machine. The same guy mixed my album and I think he did a better job there.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:02 AM