For All @ Gmc - Mrs Claus And Funky Santa, A tale of betrayal and Redemption - New song form Chris and Andrew
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 25 2011, 02:19 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Hi All!

Myself and Mr Evans wanted to give a present to all of GMC - here it is, a collaboration with a Christmas theme.

We had a blast putting this together and I'd like to thank Mr. Evans for some extremely tasty playing!

*** Minor Smut Warning ***

The theme is very slightly adult and there is some mild innuendo in there so don't listen if such things offend you!

Ok ... enjoy, and let us know what you think!

http://soundcloud.com/andrew-cockburn/mrs-claus-and-funky-santa

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Dec 25 2011, 03:26 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 25 2011, 02:59 PM
Instructor
Wow, this sounds great, what a nice sound, vocals and arrangement! smile.gif You guys rock! smile.gif WHo was singing?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 25 2011, 03:06 PM
Glad you like it!

Chris sang the main vocal, I added some of the backing and the spoken part smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 25 2011, 03:10 PM
Instructor
Such a fine collab, very professional guys! smile.gif Have a Merry Christmas! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 25 2011, 05:28 PM
Instructor
hahahaha, great song! you should master it! or send it to Steel panther, maybe they put it on the next record tongue.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 25 2011, 09:09 PM
GMC:er
Awesome job guys!!
Well done and a Merry Christmas to you both!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 25 2011, 09:20 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow this sounds awesome! smile.gif Love the funky part with wah wah. Very funky voice Mr. Andrew Bootsy Collins smile.gif

Merry Christmas guys!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 25 2011, 09:38 PM
GMC Founder
Haha with that introductory warning I just had to listen to this one right away! biggrin.gif

This is a killer production, and awesome guitar playing and singing.

Great to hear you guys play together again - this Christmas got even warmer smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 25 2011, 09:55 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
heheh glad you liked it, sadly we didnt have time to get a video together in time as we only really started this last week smile.gif

I have to thank a friend of mine for helping with the lyrics although that is the reason why we ended up getting a bit smutty with it lol laugh.gif

Been great fun and of course Andrew must take all the credit for a brilliant production! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 25 2011, 11:08 PM
I also meant to say, when i was working on the funky middle piece I took a lot of inspiration form Ivan's excellent funk lessons - i hope I did them some justice smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 26 2011, 02:26 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hahahaa smile.gif Awesome guys, excellent playing there too wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 26 2011, 11:21 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif awesome work guys! Excellent production!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:46 PM