Tapping distortion
rhys
Jan 5 2007, 05:18 PM
GMC:er
Ello,

Been playing the Crazy Train solo and i'm noticing i can sound tapping really easily but only when using my boss super overdrive pedal kind of like a pre-pedal to everything, it's pretty much the only way i can get the tapping notes to sound really clearly. The only thing is that running that before everything including other distortion pedals (was using that + line6 uber metal through the clean channel of my fender roc-pro 1000) you can imagine the kind of distortion and general muddy sound you get, but i can't get tapping to sound any other way. The overall tone isn't that bad, but i'm just looking for a general heavyish sound without it being overboard all the time. Anyone else got this kind of problem? I'm also trying using my pod 2.0 through a speaker, again, only can really get tapping to sound when using the overdrive pedal through it first, using a fender strat on the neck pickup.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- rhys   Tapping distortion   Jan 5 2007, 05:18 PM
- - LoveJimboLove   I'm not sure becuase I rarely play totally cle...   Jan 5 2007, 08:14 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:41 PM