New Gmc Layout
lliber
Nov 19 2007, 12:09 AM
GMC:er
really like the new layout but its now difficlt to see which lesson was the last posted ,even in the video lessons you cant tell what date they were posted, before it had all the latest lessons dated whether solo , riiffs and licks or in the style of they were all listed on the main page ,anyone else feel the same? still love it anyway

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 19 2007, 12:20 AM
GMC Founder
I am not sure I understand you - perhaps you are thinking about "Home" in the upper left corner?

If you click it - does it solve your problem? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 19 2007, 12:25 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 19 2007, 12:20 AM) *
I am not sure I understand you - perhaps you are thinking about "Home" in the upper left corner?

+1
all the latest videos are there

And perhaps you have a lower resolution on your screen so that you have to scroll down to see them.

+Quote Post
lliber
Nov 19 2007, 12:53 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 19 2007, 12:20 AM) *

cheers kris didnt see that up there

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 02:17 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 18 2007, 11:20 PM) *

I do really like the new layout , but the little "Home" text can be quite tricky to find at first! and looks a little "wishy washy".

Maybe something like "Take me home" would be a better idea, perhaps highlight the text with a "stroke" (see the text on my signtaure for exmaple"

Just a thought smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Constie
Nov 19 2007, 02:57 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 18 2007, 05:17 PM) *
...but the little "Home" text can be quite tricky to find at first!

You can click anywhere on the banner to get to "home"

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 02:59 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Constie @ Nov 19 2007, 01:57 AM) *
You can click anywhere on the banner to get to "home"

Ahh yes, i realise this of course... As i make websites also, but some people might not realise this wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Constie
Nov 19 2007, 03:01 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 18 2007, 05:59 PM) *
Ahh yes, i realise this of course... As i make websites also, but some people might not realise this wink.gif

yeah I was already wondering biggrin.gif

I admit I also didn't found it the first time rolleyes.gif smile.gif

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 03:02 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Constie @ Nov 19 2007, 02:01 AM) *
yeah I was already wondering biggrin.gif

I admit I also didn't found it the first time rolleyes.gif smile.gif

biggrin.gif It is a common thing! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 19 2007, 03:46 AM
GMC Founder
Well I must admit I was a little annoyed too - constantly clicking "Video Lessons" when I wanted to get to the home page.

The reason we have done it this way is because clicking the logo to get to the home page has become a web standard - also as we will have more sections of the site we need to clear some space in the top menu...

By the way - thanks Maria for coming up with this great idea to shape up the top menu - it strikes me know that what we had earlier was really messy! biggrin.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:01 PM