Americas Army 3
Rob Wilson
Jun 18 2009, 03:24 PM
Learning Roadie
The free game Americas Army 3 was released yesterday. Its also avaliable on steam which is pretty awesome. Apparently there is still a few glitches but give it a few days for the fix's and patchs. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitar: Maverick Chaos
Acoustic Guitar: A small one I bought from a guys car boot randomly for a fiver and spruced it up!
Gear: Boss GT-10, Behringer Metal Pedal, Kustom Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Jun 20 2009, 11:01 PM
GMC:er
yeah ive downloaded and installed it looks great now only if i could get it to run....lol
Yeah it doesnt work for me but ill give them a chance to fix that little problem seeing as a lot of other people cant get on it either.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Jun 30 2009, 10:56 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
If you like American Army then you should be interested by Arma II and Operation Flashpoint II as well. The first one is already released and the second one will be released by the end of 2009. smile.gif

Arma II is really cool if you like the genre. And you can download a demo which features a full mission + training.

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 30 2009, 01:50 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I played this game a long time ago, maybe I should get the new version...I remember doing the long and difficult marksman test before being able to play the game...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Jun 30 2009, 03:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I played this game for years! When it first came out we had a group and did ladder matches and went on to play it for quite some time. I really enjoyed it, but with all things gaming, there is little time now. The game always had trouble running as it's required framerates pushed the sensibilities of any processor/graphics card combo. I might have to get back into it!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:43 PM