Fairly New I Suppose
Patrik Berg
May 14 2012, 12:24 PM
GMC:er
Thought it best I should introduce myself, I've been playing guitar since 1990, first song I learn was Seek and destroy by Metallica, I learnt it by ear and I still play it today smile.gif I play mostly metal/rock but also play a fair bit of classical and flamenco guitar. I play in a couple of cover bands for extra income (certanly not for the love of it) and teach between 60-70 students every week. I have been playing for a long time but I went through a long time of not learning anything, just played. So I should be alot better at it than I am but meh. I don't think it's too late for this old dog though so I'm here to pick your brains. I've found this site to be very helpful already, you instructors are great and there are some fantastic members too.
Anyhow, I'm Pat
drop me a line and say G'day
I'm going for a beer
laters

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Jun 13 2012, 05:32 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC smile.gif I"m Todd and I teach a Video Chat Lesson every Saturday as you may know. We start @ 5pm EST. I think I"ve seen you there a few times. Hope to see you again! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ May 14 2012, 07:24 AM) *
Thought it best I should introduce myself, I've been playing guitar since 1990, first song I learn was Seek and destroy by Metallica, I learnt it by ear and I still play it today smile.gif I play mostly metal/rock but also play a fair bit of classical and flamenco guitar. I play in a couple of cover bands for extra income (certanly not for the love of it) and teach between 60-70 students every week. I have been playing for a long time but I went through a long time of not learning anything, just played. So I should be alot better at it than I am but meh. I don't think it's too late for this old dog though so I'm here to pick your brains. I've found this site to be very helpful already, you instructors are great and there are some fantastic members too.
Anyhow, I'm Pat
drop me a line and say G'day
I'm going for a beer
laters

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Patrik Berg   Fairly New I Suppose   May 14 2012, 12:24 PM
- - Slavenko Erazer   Hey man, Take one BEER for me also   Oct 1 2012, 08:40 AM
- - thefireball   Welcome to GMC! You can do it!   Oct 1 2012, 03:53 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:09 PM