2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gary Moore - The Loner, Just starting to work on it.
UncleSkillet
Jun 13 2009, 01:54 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 9 2009, 02:37 AM) *
Very nice work! smile.gif
The vibrato and feeling of it all is very good. The whole thing sounds very fluid and smooth. smile.gif

There's a really odd bend near the end though biggrin.gif

Hey Trond thank's for stopping by and having a listen. Your comments always mean a lot. smile.gif

I've been trying to work on my recordings and how to make them sound like I want. Your budy Paal was nice enough to point me in the right direction of some cool VST's that I'm going to play with hopefully this weekend.

As far as the odd bend (second from the end I think) it's what I like to call a 'SUCKY' note! laugh.gif biggrin.gif Maybe I should do an SI lesson on this rolleyes.gif There seems to be at least one thing I screw up everytime I record mad.gif laugh.gif

Thanks again for your comments and I hope your Dog is doing well. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 19 2010, 04:13 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Just another mix smile.gif

Enjoy! laugh.gif biggrin.gif Inspired by a recent lesson. tongue.gif

Attached File  The_Lonner___Gary_M_5.mp3 ( 3.21MB ) Number of downloads: 167

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
maharzan
Sep 19 2010, 04:54 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
lovely, I would love to do this song as well sometime. absolutely love it.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 19 2010, 06:19 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (maharzan @ Sep 18 2010, 11:54 PM) *
lovely, I would love to do this song as well sometime. absolutely love it.

Thanks Man!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 20 2010, 12:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Sep 19 2010, 05:13 AM) *
Just another mix smile.gif

Enjoy! laugh.gif biggrin.gif Inspired by a recent lesson. tongue.gif

Attached File  The_Lonner___Gary_M_5.mp3 ( 3.21MB ) Number of downloads: 167

Very good playing man! You've got the feeling for this kind of tunes! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:28 AM