Jmetal = Bandmaid
Todd Simpson
Aug 20 2015, 06:12 PM
GMC:er
You've heard of BABY METAL and they are cute and such. But they are really just bouncing around looking cute in front of a real band. Well, here are a jpop/jmetal all gal group, actually playing their own instruments. smile.gif Whaddya think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 20 2015, 06:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 20 2015, 06:33 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
if they are actually playing then props to them. They play really well for sure smile.gif Not my sorta thing at all, its not anything I would listen to but that's music for ya cool.gif
Its a pity they still have to do this whole lolita kinda look, That cant be their own choice surely.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 20 2015, 07:47 PM
GMC:er
I'm with ya smile.gif I"m all for folks playing their own instruments!! I agree on their gimmick as well. They are almost trying to look like BABY METAL. Once baby metal got kinda big, here come the clones ya know?

QUOTE (bleez @ Aug 20 2015, 01:33 PM) *
if they are actually playing then props to them. They play really well for sure smile.gif Not my sorta thing at all, its not anything I would listen to but that's music for ya cool.gif
Its a pity they still have to do this whole lolita kinda look, That cant be their own choice surely.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:21 AM