Another hello from NY (Northern)
Craig M
Feb 13 2007, 11:41 PM
GMC:er
I'm a beginner and also just joined a couple of days ago. Looking forward to all the lessons. Right now I have an Ibanez Artcore. Really do want to purchase a Fender however as the Artcore is kinda on loan. Not sure which model to go for. MIM or American is also up in the air. Any suggestions would of course be appreciated.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ponyboy
Feb 14 2007, 03:22 PM
Greetings Northern NY,

Orange County here- Highland Mills to be exact!

Concerning your interest in purchasing a guitar: what sound grooves you? Blues, jazz? Consider a Fender.

Metal, British Rock? ESP, Ibanez, Jackson and of course... a Gibson Les Paul.

biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
TWISTED SISTER... SMF!!!

+Quote Post
Craig M
Feb 14 2007, 06:05 PM
Hello,
Orange County Chopper land eh? Those guys were up here by me for the Americade motorcycle event last year or the year before. I think they filmed a segment.
Well. I'd say my taste would run more blues/jazz. I'll probably stick with a Fender although I have read many great comments about the Ibanez RG1570 and Ibanez's in general. Any thoughts on the sound difference between the two? Thanks for responding to my intro.

CMurph

QUOTE (Ponyboy @ Feb 14 2007, 03:22 PM) *
Greetings Northern NY,

Orange County here- Highland Mills to be exact!

Concerning your interest in purchasing a guitar: what sound grooves you? Blues, jazz? Consider a Fender.

Metal, British Rock? ESP, Ibanez, Jackson and of course... a Gibson Les Paul.

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:14 PM