Confused:, what to play and how to keep motivasion up
J.E.
Apr 26 2007, 10:52 PM
GMC:er
Hmm... can someone help me out here im a bit confused i change the instruments i wanna play like every week i have bass and a guitar and a harmonica and i dunno what i should keep up playing a harmonica is ok i can use that with either bass or guitar but anyways bass can be a bit boring but its easy for me to play but i wanna play these sick solos on 6 strings but i kinda keep loosing motivasion all the time and i find it hard to play so i dunno what to keep up with please gimme responds on this one sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can you imagine?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suib
Apr 27 2007, 12:03 AM
If you want to get motivated then all you need to do is listen to new guitarists that you never heard of. That always helped me open up to new styles of playing. As for the instrument, choose whichever one you like because they are all great ones. I would go for either the bass or guitar because the harmonica is kind of a backround instrument and not really a main one.

Dont give up

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"THAT ONE GUITAR!!!" - Foriegner

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 27 2007, 12:18 AM
QUOTE (Suib @ Apr 26 2007, 03:03 PM) *
If you want to get motivated then all you need to do is listen to new guitarists that you never heard of. That always helped me open up to new styles of playing. As for the instrument, choose whichever one you like because they are all great ones. I would go for either the bass or guitar because the harmonica is kind of a backround instrument and not really a main one.

Dont give up

Look up random songs from the 80s and listen to them that's what I do! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
wheeler
Apr 27 2007, 01:52 AM
Check out some Bob Dylan tunes. You can get your guitar fix and your harmonica fix at the same time. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Apr 27 2007, 02:06 AM
QUOTE (wheeler @ Apr 27 2007, 12:52 AM) *
Check out some Bob Dylan tunes. You can get your guitar fix and your harmonica fix at the same time. smile.gif

Over the weekend, I saw someone playing bottleneck guitar, harmonica and keeping time with high hat and kick. Was interesting. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:50 PM