Zone-x (demo Recording)
Vulpine
Mar 18 2013, 08:52 AM
GMC:er
Hey Guys heres a Demo track mostly Riffing "Free Form" kind of a Theme Idea

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/zone-x-demo

this is one track I plan on playing live on friday night at my job they have teen night every friday night so I like to go there and play to get me use to playing in front of people and I feel its been helping me alot

This was mostly improvised, so dont take this track too seriously its only a demo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Mar 18 2013, 09:06 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 18 2013, 09:24 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! Your fresh ideas always bring a smile on my face smile.gif Be it demo or not, you should focus on keeping steady with that rhythm and playing with the drums. I think that this idea can go far, but you need to focus on your timing. Have you tried to practice this riff slower?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 18 2013, 11:28 AM
Instructor
As Cosmin said - You should focus on timing my friend smile.gif Especially while You play with that much quantized drums. Good way to practice timing is to study small parts of Your initial concept, learn them and record as a double. Doubling guitars show the whole truth of how precise You are. Anyway...great idea to combine styles like You did smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2013, 02:15 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! I have to agree with Cosmin and Darius about this one. The rhythm issues doesn't allow me to enjoy the piece and understand the feeling of it. Work on it! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:05 PM