Some Uploads! :), It's been a while
Iluha
Jan 1 2008, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, been a while since I uploaded anything so I thought I'll just upload some ideas I had piling up the last few months, only one them is about 95% complete, the rest are more like intros or at most half songs, so basicly I'm puting these up and if anyone wants to use any of these ideas feel free to pm me smile.gif

I'll only upload the mp3's of the midi for now, maybe in the weekend I'll record these.

1) Eli's Idea as the name suggests this is just an idea by my friend who co wrote these pieces with me.

2) Devotion a nice guitar duet I wrote with my friend(Eli) though it is short, it can evolve to something great in the right hands smile.gif

3) Light's Of Tel Aviv This is the big one, it's preety much a complete song, only missing a vocal line and maybe a little guitar solo.

4) Another Chance A half song I written a long time ago and even uploaded it sometime on the board, thought I'll upload it again tongue.gif

P.S If you want a tab of these, pm me and I'll send it to you, I don't want to post them for some reasons..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Eli__s_Idea.mp3 ( 882.86K ) Number of downloads: 75
Attached File  devotion.mp3 ( 1.04MB ) Number of downloads: 56
Attached File  lights_of_tel_aviv.mp3 ( 3.68MB ) Number of downloads: 60
Attached File  another_chance.mp3 ( 1.8MB ) Number of downloads: 58

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Iluha   Some Uploads! :)   Jan 1 2008, 09:06 PM
- - botoxfox   Mmm, midi... Cool tunes tho.   Jan 1 2008, 10:48 PM
- - Toni Suominen   I would love to hear them when you have recorded t...   Jan 3 2008, 03:25 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:16 PM