3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Todd's Shred Bootcamp, Wanna Shred? Earn It!
Todd Simpson
Oct 21 2012, 05:04 AM
GMC:er
Congratulations Soldier on your decision to "Walk The Path". Only the righteous of spirit may enter, Only the stout of heart survive, Only the best of Men will complete the journey.

Welcome to SHRED BOOTCAMP! I'll be your Drill Instructor! And I do mean DRILL! As in a large power tool used in slasher films and Paul Gilbert concerts. Here is were you EARN THE LIVING DEATH out of your fingers and break through any speed bumps/barriers to become a MASTER CHIEF of Shred!

MISSON #1

THE MISSION

1.)Your mission is to go all the way back to the very start. The base of the mountain.

LESSON 1. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=473580

Which you will play SLOWWWWWWLLY, very SLOWWWLLLLYYYY until you master it at a crawl (As You'll Do With Each Mission, and focus on left hand FORM! Make it SUPER PERFECT!). Speed it up bit by bit until you feel your ready to take it to WAR (Any speed, it's up to you) Shoot a video and post it as a reply to this post. I'll then offer a constructive and brutally honest critique.

THE AFTERMATH

Upon nailing the crap out of lesson one at a speed you didn't think possible, and playing it a clean as a freshly waxed floor, you will be given your first insignia of Rank in BOOTCAMP!

Here is the direct link to your own Glorious Path!

http://bitly.com/btriansbootcamp
Practice!
Todd

QUOTE (BTrian @ Oct 20 2012, 09:41 PM) *
If this is at least half as fun/pain as Shredturday, I'd also like to get in smile.gif.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 10 2012, 06:26 AM
BOOT CAMP SOLDIERS!!!! Front and Center! THE LESSONS/MISSION in our WIKI have temporarily deserted!!!

The WIKI is having something akin to "Battle Fatigue" it seems and all of my Wiki Lesson/Missions have simply vanished. The team/crew is working on it and can hopefully wrestle the data back in to place. Until then, we are going to dig in to the old lesson thread and pull the lessons out one by one like pulling meat from the bone!!

Here is a shortcut link to the main LESSON THREAD!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 10 2012, 06:28 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 10 2012, 02:21 PM
Good news! The MISSION ROOM (The Wiki Lessons) Are BACK!! Training can resume smile.gif

Thanks BOGDAN For following up on this and getting it worked out!!!

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2013, 12:55 AM
Big Props to GMCer BASCHUTHATCH for getting his Second Chevron on his BOOT CAMP BADGE!!!!! Level 13 completed, he is on to fight MISSION 14!!!

Attached Image

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 24 2013, 01:06 AM
Congrats Bas!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 26 2013, 04:56 PM
Big CONGRATS go our to GMC Bootcamper QUANTUM!!!! He just LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 27 2013, 05:38 AM
BIG PROPS Christian for breaking the BARRIER and smashing through to

LEVEL 8!!!!

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 27 2013, 05:39 AM

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 27 2013, 05:55 PM
Way to go guys.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 5 2013, 09:52 AM
Time for some BIG PROPS for those who have MADE THE GRADE and advanced in the BARUUUUUUTAL BOOTCAMP!!!!

Newcomer POSTERBOY has painted the board with First Blood!

Attached Image

DIETERLIE has put blood on the board!!

Attached Image

LUCASZ has fought his way to a new badge as well.

Attached Image

Long time Bootcamper VONHOTCH fought his way to Leve 12

Attached Image

And our Veteran Soldier BAS with his LEVEL 13 KLL

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Michael7JT
Feb 14 2013, 03:43 AM
I want in! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Dillinger1337
Mar 24 2013, 10:26 PM
Todd Simpson made me wanna shred my ass off.. i would be honoured to join this adventure!

+Quote Post
gabewells
Mar 25 2013, 02:48 AM
I want to shred like Todd Simpson -- the man! Teach me thy master! smile.gif

--------------------

gabe wells

+Quote Post
bulldog
Mar 29 2013, 11:03 PM
Hi,

I also want to be a Shred Warrior!!

Todd, join me please to your troops! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Minks
Apr 15 2013, 09:54 AM
Seems this is where are the cool kids are!

sign me up! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 17 2013, 12:23 AM
Welcome to Hell Soldier!!! Your Marching Orders are in your inbox. Prepare yourself!!!!

Master Gunnery Sarge
Todd

QUOTE (Minks @ Apr 15 2013, 03:54 AM) *
Seems this is where are the cool kids are!

sign me up! cool.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:21 AM