3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Freetime Activities
Tolek
Sep 12 2009, 10:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi,
I´m curious what you guys like doing in your freetime besides GMC and playing guitar. smile.gif

I personally like to cook (still learning from my mum smile.gif) and I want to start with some "cutting the wood" (produce firgures,...). A few years ago. I stopped practising Judo (no time left) after 9 years. It was real fun and I got pretty good. biggrin.gif I practised with the national team and was 2 times champion of Luxembourg.

You? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Sep 12 2009, 10:58 AM
GMC:er
All I really do beside guitar is playing Halo 3, that's my life. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 12 2009, 11:21 AM
Instructor
I am designing websites.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Frederik
Sep 12 2009, 11:26 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Used to do judo as well, now i do gymnastics

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 12 2009, 12:22 PM
school... xbox.... fitness... parkour....... and stuff:D

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 12 2009, 12:40 PM
I used to play a lot of Rugby until I damaged both of my knees. (One in a Motorbike accident and a replacement cartilage in the other).
These days I play Pool for a team,am just about to start playing Golf and going to start Shoto Kan Karate. (A friend of mine teaches!)
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 12 2009, 12:46 PM
karate kicks ass... I did martial arts too, kenpo karate/kenpo/kempo:)

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
CathShadow
Sep 12 2009, 01:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I used to do a lot more in south africa (I've moved to Holland for a year) => at home I did Shukokai Karate, Youth, Confirmation teaching, I was the drummer in our church band, and I play a lot of games, and art...

Now...

It's basically (aside from guitar) => Art... and aimlessly walking around Alkmaar trying to keep myself entertained lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 12 2009, 03:14 PM
Instructor
I like to draw, cook, read when I have the time (usually I don't sad.gif )

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
vampire18
Sep 12 2009, 04:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 12 2009, 10:48 AM) *
Hi,
I´m curious what you guys like doing in your freetime besides GMC and playing guitar. smile.gif

I personally like to cook (still learning from my mum smile.gif) and I want to start with some "cutting the wood" (produce firgures,...). A few years ago. I stopped practising Judo (no time left) after 9 years. It was real fun and I got pretty good. biggrin.gif I practised with the national team and was 2 times champion of Luxembourg.

You? smile.gif

i was also in judo for like 11 years or so, and had a couple of practices with the national team, thogh i was never comtitions material lol, and its right about the only place where being a lefty gave me a hugh advantage

--------------------

+Quote Post
dark_dude
Sep 12 2009, 04:40 PM
Football, gym. Did kickboxing for a few years, was good fun!

--------------------
*Ibanez 2550E Prestige
*LTD EC-1000
*Squier bullet
----
*Roland Cube 30W
----
*Line 6 Pod Studio GX
My Practice Agenda

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Sep 12 2009, 04:44 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Nothing at the moment laugh.gif. Ok, I write poetry and am currently writing a book smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 12 2009, 04:46 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Sports, Xbox, Friends, Fishing

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 12 2009, 04:47 PM
Instructor
Great thread! It helps getting to know you guys better!

I watch movies a lot.. Probably too much...
Starting to enjoy the gym too.. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 12 2009, 04:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
Besides GMC, my Band and my guitars I am lifting weiths (bodybuilding), I play Computer games every once in a while, I am somewhat of a Roadie for my buddies who are gigging a lot with their band and I am joobing in my freetime to pay for my EXTREME GEAR AQUIRING SYNDROME...

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
enforcer
Sep 12 2009, 04:57 PM
I am making 3d modeling using MAYA, developing new tv show ideas writing a book about fantasy stuff...

as everyday activities, I am going to GYM, watch TV series and play video games...

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 12 2009, 05:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Well.. school tongue.gif but that's not free time.. I gues play guitar, hockey practice (field hockey), friends.... pc... and work of course!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Sep 12 2009, 06:49 PM
Jazz Instructor
I read very much, and recently start taking dance lessons so awesome!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 12 2009, 11:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (vampire18 @ Sep 12 2009, 05:37 PM) *
i was also in judo for like 11 years or so, and had a couple of practices with the national team, thogh i was never comtitions material lol, and its right about the only place where being a lefty gave me a hugh advantage

Well, I don´t if this is an advantage. smile.gif It depends who you´re fighting against. I personally liked lefties. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Sep 12 2009, 05:44 PM) *
Nothing at the moment laugh.gif. Ok, I write poetry and am currently writing a book smile.gif

A book about loneliness? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 12 2009, 11:30 PM
Learning Roadie
I hang out with my friends, a lot of whom draw and so we pass around the sketchbook (like a jam session but for drawing!), I like to cook, I used to do a lot of photography but since I started getting serious about guitar that has fallen by the wayside. I am on the 'net a lot, doing stumbleupon when bored, playing video games, keeping in shape, seeing the odd movie, I also used to read tons when I was younger but I can't get into many books these days.

This post has been edited by JVM: Sep 12 2009, 11:30 PM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:22 AM