3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
I Got Nothing Against Religion, But this takes the biscuit! XD
SonofDestiny
Jun 1 2008, 06:57 PM
GMC:er
Just cause some idiots have a site up like that doesn't mean all Christians are like that. I tend to make that mistake too, but it makes us just as wrong as they are, in the end..

As for the site... thinking of sending a hate mail... Lindsay Lohan is nowhere gay! She's fit! :| (or well... used to be fit maybe wink.gif)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 1 2008, 07:01 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Bluesrock @ Jun 1 2008, 06:55 PM) *
don't u mean disfavour huh.gif

I belive Kris is refering to "backlinks". When search engines give a page a rank, they look at how many sites a link has pointing to it. The more links the higher the rank, which of course it not good for unsavory sites wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 1 2008, 07:20 PM
GMC Founder
Although I do not believe Spreedmaster had any bad intentions with this topic - we will close it.

Some people might be offended by the choice of topic name "I got nothing against Religion" in combination with the content of the thread - discussions around a website which sais "God hates fags".

I think the posts in here have been nuanced but I don't really see why we need to discuss this further.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:46 AM