The Offical Fishing Thread!
mattacuk
Jul 16 2007, 09:52 AM
Lets go fishing!
There you go, you knew it had to happen laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

For the Fisherman of GMC, post pics of yourself fishing.......

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Mar 13 2015, 12:29 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 16 2007, 02:09 PM
Moderation Policy Director
You had to go and do it .... this thread is locked mad.gif

Only kidding smile.gif But I don't have any pics of me fishing as I haven't done it since I was 12 ...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jul 16 2007, 02:10 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 16 2007, 02:30 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 16 2007, 02:09 PM) *
You had to go and do it .... this thread is locked mad.gif
Only kidding smile.gif But I don't have any pics of me fishing as I haven't done it since I was 12 ...

Thats a shame Andrew, I did this thread especially for you because I know how much you like fishing! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 16 2007, 08:05 PM
GMC:er
I think I have something from when I was little kid, gotta see if I can find them later and scan them.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 16 2007, 08:28 PM
GMC:er
ha ha ha this is funny. Fly fishing is difficult and I still have to learn tongue.gif

For now its spin tongue.gif

Nice pic Matt !

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 16 2007, 10:04 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 16 2007, 08:28 PM) *
ha ha ha this is funny. Fly fishing is difficult and I still have to learn tongue.gif
For now its spin tongue.gif
Nice pic Matt !
- John

What does Fly Fishing and Guitar have in common? You should practice both with a Metronome! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:51 PM