Need Someone's Help On Writing A Tab..., If this post violates copyright or something, please let me know.
drummingguitaris...
May 19 2008, 04:59 AM
GMC:er
Okay...

So I'm a huge Kid Rock fan, and I found a single on his "Rock N' Roll Jesus" album that I loved...it's a mixture of "Sweet Home Alabama" (Lynyrd Skynyrd) and "Werewolves in London" (Warren Zevon) called "All Summer Long." I had this crappiest summer in the world last year (which includes me leaving this site for a few months) and I want to play this with a group of musicians I've gathered as an anthem to open my summer this year!!

The problem is.......I need the solo. At first, I thought it was the exact same one as "Sweet Home Alabama" but it's not...it's like a mix of the two aforementioned songs. If someone could please tab this out and PM/link it to me, I would LOVE them forever. I'm not great at tabbing by ear (I'm more of a visual-readingmusic-type learner)...and so I need the expertise of someone here that can do it. Thanks so much!

Links:

The live performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxG1qZHq4tw...feature=related
The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA

Keep rockin' GMC!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
-->Chris D.<--

My Gear:
Fender DG-xxx Acoustic/Electric
Crate GX-15 series
Ibanez GRG170DX Electric w/ FR Trem
My heart, imagination, hopes, and dreams.

My top 5 influences:
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
Saul Hudson (Slash)
Eric Patrick Clapton
Kirk Lee Hammett

thedarkblues06 wrote:

jpast wrote:

He wishes he was in the minority. Nothing like making out with guys to stick it to the man. (Pun intended)
(Off-hand comment made about Pete Wentz wishing he was gay.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:16 AM