Delay Pedal Settings
Big D
Sep 22 2007, 08:04 AM
GMC:er
Hello freinds,
I just got a digitech digital delal pedal (x-series). I think delay is one of the more important effects and have been searching for one for while now. A freind of mine works at a pawn shop and just got a nearly brand new one and sold it to me for $50, nice. I was hoping for some input. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good standard setting? A setting that will add fullness, while not overlapping so bad that it sounds jumbled.
The controls are:
1. Level
2. Repeats
3. Time
$. Mode
Tnank you and have a nice day,
Donovan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 22 2007, 08:25 AM
QUOTE (Big D @ Sep 22 2007, 03:04 AM) *
Hello freinds,
I just got a digitech digital delal pedal (x-series). I think delay is one of the more important effects and have been searching for one for while now. A freind of mine works at a pawn shop and just got a nearly brand new one and sold it to me for $50, nice. I was hoping for some input. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good standard setting? A setting that will add fullness, while not overlapping so bad that it sounds jumbled.
The controls are:
1. Level
2. Repeats
3. Time
$. Mode
Donovan

Hey Donovan
First off i would like to say you got a killer pedal! biggrin.gif I have wanted one of those ever since i had bought the digitech death metal pedal.As for the settings look on digitech's website or google it because i remember seeing they have preset's for these pedals and they sound great.They also show you which pedal's go good with other;s and the order you should set them up.

I would have to see what the knobs dial to to say an exact tone but what i like to use on delay is feedback or (repeats )at about 2 and basically all the other settings very low,level turned up half way.This way you dont have the crazy million reapet delay.I personally just like delay to fatten up my sound and improve my lead sounds so i use it just enough that you can varly notice it.Check out the websites though and look for those setings

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Jorge
Nov 6 2007, 11:49 AM
Hi.
I would like to learn to set the delay effect. I have a Boss GT-6 and the delay have any parameters that I can´t understand:
Delay Time
Delay Time F.
High Cut
and inside of High Cut, there is other parameter:
Flat
11.0 khz
8.00 khz
6.00 khz
4.00 Khz
3.00 Khz
2.00 Khz
1.40 Khz
1.00 Khz
700 Hz.
I can´t understand the manual.
Thanks

--------------------
JRockGonzalez
Caracas

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 6 2007, 08:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Big D @ Sep 22 2007, 08:04 AM) *
Hello freinds,
The controls are:
1. Level
2. Repeats
3. Time
$. Mode
Donovan

I will post a screenshot of my DigiDelay settings once i get home. It will be easier to "describe" it with picture than in text. I always use only 1 delay setting so i hope you'll find some use for yourself.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:46 PM