Updated S Gear
Carmine Marotta
Jul 18 2014, 03:52 PM
GMC:er
So a new update for S Gear with a new amp and better cabs simulation. I tested and it is lovely. Actually better than that is a fantastic piece of software, and I think is the best thing you could use if you, like me, play guitar using headphones. However I am really tired of having several amps available at once with endless settings and patches with funny and strange name. It is so nice to have just an amp, few knobs to twist and that's it. What do you think?

Carmine

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Todd Simpson
Jul 18 2014, 08:16 PM
GMC:er
I really dig S-Gear!! smile.gif I've been emailing the creator of the software for some time now since trying out the current version as a beta a bit back. I've actually requested a few things like a over the top high gain amp head, pre-eq on input or on the amp input, and the ability to put a booster/overdrive before the gain stage, etc. He continues to make great changes and add great bits to the software. I can't wait to try the new version!!

S-Gear is my FAVE for CLEAN tones of all the current crop of plugins. For clean stuff, it has no peer. Also, for mid/medium gain, it's truly killer. The way it handles medium gain signal is more amp like than anything else I've tried.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, go download the demo!!

Todd

QUOTE (Carmine Marotta @ Jul 18 2014, 10:52 AM) *
So a new update for S Gear with a new amp and better cabs simulation. I tested and it is lovely. Actually better than that is a fantastic piece of software, and I think is the best thing you could use if you, like me, play guitar using headphones. However I am really tired of having several amps available at once with endless settings and patches with funny and strange name. It is so nice to have just an amp, few knobs to twist and that's it. What do you think?

Carmine

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jul 19 2014, 08:44 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Carmine Marotta @ Jul 18 2014, 02:52 PM) *

Carmine

Thanks i'll check the update.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:41 PM