Bedlam
Dec 11 2007, 09:56 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Oct 25 2007, 09:18 PM) *
CSS: Counter Strike: Source
CS 1.6: Counter Strike 1.6

And yes, get the orange box smile.gif

Counter Strike is what almost made me fail out of college ohmy.gif

If I would practiced guitar instead of wasting all that time on Counter Strike, I would be a shred master...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bedlam: Dec 11 2007, 10:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 11 2007, 10:28 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
FFVII still the best for me, total of about 500 hours i have on it, ive played it through like 35-45 times since i got it smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 11 2007, 10:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 11 2007, 08:49 PM) *
Any of you guys played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion? I had like 40h of playing time on it when my hard drive decided to broke down and I lost my save game sad.gif but now Im starting to play it again, it's such an awesome and addictive game! biggrin.gif

I finished the main story quest, than finished all the guilds quest, mage's guild, fighters guild, thieves guild, dark brotherhood, the Arena fights....had like 70 hours spent in game - it was extremely awesome. The music in the game inspired me to write my own classical music and the graphics are breathtaking.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 11 2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah I love that game. I haven't beaten it though, haven't played it in a while.

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 11 2007, 11:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ibanezkiller @ Dec 11 2007, 10:50 PM) *
I dont play any games except CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE!!!!! that game is the greatest game ever. The multiplay is amazing(its why i bought it) and the single player is even good. 9.9 out of 10 STARS

I have it too and it's brilliant! I have only played the single-player, though Im gonna try the multiplayer real soon! smile.gif

QUOTE (Bedlam @ Dec 11 2007, 10:56 PM) *
Counter Strike is what almost made me fail out of college ohmy.gif

If I would practiced guitar instead of wasting all that time on Counter Strike, I would be a shred master...

I got the same problem, I remember one summer, when I just stayed at home and played Counter-Strike! For the WHOLE summer!! Quite sad now that you think about it biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 11 2007, 11:23 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Oblivion is a wonderful game - even though it makes my main pc fall over a lot I still play it because it's so good.

Good call Toni.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Dec 11 2007, 11:39 PM
I actually found Oblivion a bit dull, but I'm the only one I know of that didn't enjoy it a lot, so I guess it's just my problem. laugh.gif But yeah, the music in Oblivion was really awesome, I can't deny that.

EDIT: Oh, and if I would've played guitar instead of all that WoW I played, I would have been Buckethead. Seriously, I would have transformed into him because of the fact that I would practice like 15 hours/day for more than a year, with no exceptions.

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Dec 11 2007, 11:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 11 2007, 11:46 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Dec 11 2007, 11:39 PM) *
I actually found Oblivion a bit dull, but I'm the only one I know of that didn't enjoy it a lot, so I guess it's just my problem. laugh.gif But yeah, the music in Oblivion was really awesome, I can't deny that.

EDIT: Oh, and if I would've played guitar instead of all that WoW I played, I would have been Buckethead. Seriously, I would have transformed into him because of the fact that I would practice like 15 hours/day for more than a year, with no exceptions.

Looking at my signature, I think that applies to me too...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
stratman33
Dec 11 2007, 11:46 PM
Oblivion and Assassins Creed are tied for my favorite games right now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
quackquack
Dec 11 2007, 11:51 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Oct 24 2007, 01:49 AM) *
I Rape at Halo 3 and I will get Cod4 when it comes out.
GG

whats your gamer tag?

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Dec 12 2007, 12:25 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 11 2007, 11:46 PM) *
Looking at my signature, I think that applies to me too...

Yeah, it does laugh.gif I can't really remember my played time, but on my main I had like 80 or 90 days after a year, plus alts with like 20 or something, so that would be something like the played time in your sig. laugh.gif Damn, if I could only be half as obsessed with the guitar as I was with farming honor and PvEing..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Dec 12 2007, 04:38 AM
I haven't played a game in nearly four months now and I'm going through withdrawal symptoms! I finished college for the semester at the end of the week and it'll betime to dust off the ol 360. Buying all the games that I want that I want that I have missed in that time is going to cost me a bomb! I could probably get a new axe for that price!

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Dec 12 2007, 04:39 AM
From: Pass Christian, MS (10 minutes from Maximus's house)
just finished Portal and Halo 3 co-op campagin for Xbox 360!!!

--------------------
"You don't play the guitar, You play the music"

MY GEAR:

Greg Bennett Avion
Alvarez MF 60C
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effects Pedal

GO SSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Skewlbuzz
Dec 12 2007, 09:34 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 11 2007, 10:28 PM) *
FFVII still the best for me, total of about 500 hours i have on it, ive played it through like 35-45 times since i got it smile.gif

Best game ever! Got it for my old playstation and I can spend hours after hours on it biggrin.gif

I've also enjoyed the older version of CS. Played alot of WoW and other Blizzard games (Warcraft, Diablo etc.)..

And Sonic and all the other stuff for my Sega Mega Drive happy.gif

--------------------

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
Fender Squier '51

---------------------
Amp(like):
Blackstar Series One 45
Line6 POD Studio UX1
Marshall MG15CDR

---------------------
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DigiTech Whammy
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 12 2007, 10:55 AM
Just finished going through MGS1 the other day. Man, what a nostalgia trip!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 12 2007, 10:58 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Skewlbuzz @ Dec 12 2007, 08:34 AM) *
Best game ever! Got it for my old playstation and I can spend hours after hours on it biggrin.gif

I've also enjoyed the older version of CS. Played alot of WoW and other Blizzard games (Warcraft, Diablo etc.)..

And Sonic and all the other stuff for my Sega Mega Drive happy.gif

Yeah the original CS was a great blast!! Loved Warcraft 2 also , very good game !! I much prefered it to todays 3D style ones smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 12 2007, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 12 2007, 01:55 AM) *

Amen to that, that game has such a good story.

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 12 2007, 09:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 12 2007, 11:55 AM) *

Awesome, that game is just classic! I have played it over and over like a million times! such a good story and dialogue smile.gif

I've also played MSG2 and 3, both great games, I probably have to buy a PS3 when MSG4 comes out, it's going to be so awesome! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 12 2007, 11:56 PM
Alright people, lets hear your funny game stories!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok, so today after school i was hangin' out at my friends house and we were playing COD4, And i was playing the map countdown, i ran through one of the hangars and Knifed a guy looking the other way, his whole team saw me (well, like 4-5 guys) so i ran behind a building, and they had to be the dumbest team ever, one guy ran around, i knifed him, another ran around, i got him, then another, then another, then ANOTHER....I mean come on laugh.gif

Even a monkey can figure out a pattern laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 13 2007, 04:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 13 2007, 12:56 AM) *
Alright people, lets hear your funny game stories!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Ok, so today after school i was hangin' out at my friends house and we were playing COD4, And i was playing the map countdown, i ran through one of the hangars and Knifed a guy looking the other way, his whole team saw me (well, like 4-5 guys) so i ran behind a building, and they had to be the dumbest team ever, one guy ran around, i knifed him, another ran around, i got him, then another, then another, then ANOTHER....I mean come on laugh.gif

Even a monkey can figure out a pattern laugh.gif

I think my funniest game stories would be with Counter-Strike, once I got something like 3 headshots with one bullet biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:00 PM