So This Is Interesting (yngwie M.)
Mertay
May 17 2014, 04:28 PM
GMC:er
Found the link from another forum, the guy posted this wrote Yngwie is now dead to me smile.gif

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie-ma...moiro-clover-z/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 17 2014, 05:25 PM
How the mighty have fallen smile.gif I hate to say it, but I love playing guest spots on stuff outside my typical range so if I share a vid of me guesting on something wacky, I'll just call it pulling an "yngwie" smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ May 17 2014, 11:28 AM) *
Found the link from another forum, the guy posted this wrote Yngwie is now dead to me smile.gif

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/yngwie-ma...moiro-clover-z/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 17 2014, 06:29 PM
Ooops seems all the lasers, too smiley underage girls, baroque rock backing etc. messed with my head and I misunderstood the news... the solo was played by Marty Friedman, Yngwie will be in the new project biggrin.gif

Ignore the visual and female vocals the song is pretty cool biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 17 2014, 10:24 PM
Different strokes for different folks. . . or I guess really it's Different strokes for different cultures.

Whatever, we will still all give it a listen.

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 17 2014, 11:25 PM
I think it's a combination advertisement for Carl's Jr. and Pirates of the Caribbean.

+Quote Post
Spock
May 18 2014, 01:23 AM
Hmmmmmmmm?

Young Japanese women dressed in Nintendo 64 colors with a neoclassical narcissist.

I LOVE IT!

Reminds me of the mayonnaise milk shake and fondu, blood cocktails and snake ice cream.

There's a market for EVERYTHING! Especially in Japan.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 18 2014, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Honestly ? I hate the sound of it immensely.. it's music to give you cancer..

But I've got no issues with people making it or playing on it. If someone approaches you to do what you do best (and let's face it, Yngwie can rip out his signature licks without getting out of bed) then he's not going to say NEJ to the money. And it will no doubt be well received.

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
May 18 2014, 07:48 PM
If the singing part is ignored ( which should be )
The Music is actually good, Neoclassical types
Drum work and all
The girls ended up making it a school song of sorts

+Quote Post
Spock
May 20 2014, 09:21 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 18 2014, 04:06 AM) *
Honestly ? I hate the sound of it immensely.. it's music to give you cancer..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 21 2014, 08:57 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm quite liking the J-pop/ pop metal stuff like Baby Metal and Gacharic Spin at the moment it's both fun and shreddy

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:02 PM