Stigma Teaser!
Smurkas
Aug 9 2007, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys. Thanks for all the nice comments on my Rage ripoff-riff. Today I'm going to give you a sneak peek at one of my own songs that I'm currently rerecording. I don't think that the old recording sounds half bad but I know that I can do better, play tighter etc. So I thought I'd set you guys up with a teaser of the first 30 seconds and you'll hopefully get the whole shebang in a couple of days when I'm done recording/mixing it.

Let me know what you think of the intro and the first verse riff! Any and all comments are most welcome biggrin.gif

/Marcus

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Post_Factum___Stigma.mp3 ( 1.2MB ) Number of downloads: 489

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 9 2007, 03:23 AM
GMC:er
Pretty cool man. smile.gif

Make sure to let us here more when you get it.Check out some of my recordings i uploaded biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:00 AM