> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Lukasz Drazek's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2014, 11:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 8 2014, 02:51 PM) *
Thanks for this list. I'm ready to practice!!! My routine will look like this now:
1,5h malmsteen lesson ( i divided this lesson on 3 parts - 30 min each part practice) - Having problem with playing triplets with metronome, yet
1,0h rythm lesson (German Power Metal Series)
0.5h jamming, theory

Hi mate! This routine sounds great for me. Are you having problems with triplet rhythm in general or just with that YM style lick?

And i spied on other thread. And i think i can expand mine music albums knowledge.(i dont listen music so much). It's hard to admit, but i dont listen full albums, i just listen single songs smile.gif And its time to change it.
I think i cant yet analyze it (weak teory), but i can listen it and find some chords on mine own (kinda ear training or sth like that) with that album
Can you give me one album per week?

So you mean that I recommend you "the album of the week"? Great!

Could you please tell me your favorite bands / artists / styles? You told me about Paul Gilbert, Petrucci, Zakk Wylde but not much more...

And have question for collab, on improvising i can use this scale notes right?
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/images/sc...1101011010R.jpg

What collab?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 9 2014, 01:04 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 9 2014, 11:43 AM) *
Hi mate! This routine sounds great for me. Are you having problems with triplet rhythm in general or just with that YM style lick?

In general, but i will first go triple tempo per click (one note per click) 180 bpm and then go on 3 notes per beat at 60 BPM its should work fine. Like we did ealier.

So you mean that I recommend you "the album of the week"? Great!

Could you please tell me your favorite bands / artists / styles? You told me about Paul Gilbert, Petrucci, Zakk Wylde but not much more...

ZZ Top, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns n' Roses, Stratovarious, Rammstein, Dio, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Dream Theater, Motorhead, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Nightwish this bands i like it.

What collab?

Smells like winter video collab

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2014, 09:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 9 2014, 09:04 AM) *
In general, but i will first go triple tempo per click (one note per click) 180 bpm and then go on 3 notes per beat at 60 BPM its should work fine. Like we did ealier.

Ah ok, yes, that will really help. Maybe this lesson could be added soon to your routine:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...iming-exercise/

ZZ Top, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns n' Roses, Stratovarious, Rammstein, Dio, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Dream Theater, Motorhead, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Nightwish this bands i like it.

Classics! smile.gif Ok, I assume that you've already listened to the fundamental albums from that great bands that you added in your list (if not please tell me). The album for this week is "Superunknown" by Soundgarden.

In this one you will notice that they took 70's hard rock by bands like Led Zeppelin and make it sound alternative. I think that they have really rich melodies but the most amazing thing is the way they work riffs and meters.

Smells like winter video collab

yes, that's exactly the scale that you have to use. Feel free to post ideas here.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 9 2014, 10:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for album smile.gif Like i said i listen separate songs never listen full albums(yeah i know its shame), so you can also recommends this classics albums. But now i have one album so im happy smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2014, 11:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 9 2014, 06:19 PM) *
Thanks for album smile.gif Like i said i listen separate songs never listen full albums(yeah i know its shame), so you can also recommends this classics albums. But now i have one album so im happy smile.gif

Great. smile.gif

Take your time to listen to it at least 3 times this week. Let's start being deeper than usual. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 10 2014, 01:21 PM
Learning Roadie
When i wake up and post mine halloween on rec, i thinking about retake mine all REC takes which was passed(I want only 10!!!). I will practice each one by one half an hour, and when will be ready post this in that thread, so you can tell me, that is perfect one and mastered, and then post in REC to take 10 from everyone smile.gif Deal?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2014, 01:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 10 2014, 09:21 AM) *
When i wake up and post mine halloween on rec, i thinking about retake mine all REC takes which was passed(I want only 10!!!). I will practice each one by one half an hour, and when will be ready post this in that thread, so you can tell me, that is perfect one and mastered, and then post in REC to take 10 from everyone smile.gif Deal?

hahaha ok deal! smile.gif I'll check your new REC take in some minutes. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 10 2014, 02:47 PM
Learning Roadie
I will get an concert imitation practice to get this takes to perfect smile.gif I mean i got 7 REC takes passed in standard tuning, and i combine all lesson backing tracks in one audio file. Final audio have 8 minutes. So i got 8 minutes concert every day. And when i master one i remove from mine concert this track. Same i will add one when i got something new passed. I think it will be motivated way smile.gif And of course before day concert i will practice few times single song smile.gif

So i will concerting every last 10 min mine practice routine each day smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 10 2014, 02:57 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2014, 03:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 10 2014, 10:47 AM) *
I will get an concert imitation practice to get this takes to perfect smile.gif I mean i got 7 REC takes passed in standard tuning, and i combine all lesson backing tracks in one audio file. Final audio have 8 minutes. So i got 8 minutes concert every day. And when i master one i remove from mine concert this track. Same i will add one when i got something new passed. I think it will be motivated way smile.gif And of course before day concert i will practice few times single song smile.gif

So i will concerting every last 10 min mine practice routine each day smile.gif

This sounds very good. And I wonder... what if you invite me to one of these 10 minutes concerts and play it with your webcam streaming at chat-room? now as an evaluation, just for fun. You can say me... ok, the "concert" starts in 15 minutes. I enter into the chat-room and watch it. I'd love the experience, but I don't know if you would feel comfortable. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 10 2014, 04:38 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 10 2014, 03:27 PM) *
This sounds very good. And I wonder... what if you invite me to one of these 10 minutes concerts and play it with your webcam streaming at chat-room? now as an evaluation, just for fun. You can say me... ok, the "concert" starts in 15 minutes. I enter into the chat-room and watch it. I'd love the experience, but I don't know if you would feel comfortable. smile.gif

I can do this with my camera some week(on chat-room would have problem with backing and guitar played in same time got some delay in hearing myself). So i will do (30 min warm up) and push Rec button on my camera(one take no cheating), like on real concert live and will send you my concert version on your pm some day maybe.

Yeah im not comfortable with it yet biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 11 2014, 01:22 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2014, 11:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 10 2014, 12:38 PM) *
I can do this with my camera some week(on chat-room would have problem with backing and guitar played in same time got some delay in hearing myself). So i will do (30 min warm up) and push Rec button on my camera(one take no cheating), like on real concert live and will send you my concert version on your pm some day maybe.

Yeah im not comfortable with it yet biggrin.gif

Ok! deal. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 21 2014, 07:18 PM
Learning Roadie
Can you give me album for this week?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 21 2014, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Sure! Thanks for reminding me. smile.gif

What are your thoughts about Soundgarden's album? Did you like it? What have you learnt?

This is this week's album:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 22 2014, 07:09 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for next album. Superunknown album, is not bad. For each song i find tonation, and try play some easy riffs by ear smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 22 2014, 10:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 22 2014, 03:09 PM) *
Thanks for next album. Superunknown album, is not bad. For each song i find tonation, and try play some easy riffs by ear smile.gif

Great! It's important to analyze the rhythm / meters and scales used for riffs. You will find really refreshing stiff on Soundgarden's album.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 28 2014, 01:45 PM
Learning Roadie
I need to change my practice routine its boring for me now. Can you help me? I wanna focus this month more on expressions (vibrato/bends/pharsing), but still dont forget others techniques. And will be glad with new album smile.gif
Luke

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 28 2014, 01:47 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 28 2014, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 28 2014, 09:45 AM) *
I need to change my practice routine its boring for me now. Can you help me? I wanna focus this month more on expressions (vibrato/bends/pharsing), but still dont forget others techniques. And will be glad with new album smile.gif
Luke

Hi mate! This sounds very good for me! Keeping motivation is the rule number 1 of this job together so please always tell me when you are not motivated with your current guitar plan.

I was thinking that maybe we could focus on one or two longer lessons, more musical, more based on phrasing. Here I have some suggestions:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Melodic-Yoppe/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Melodic-Phrasing/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Blues-Dynamics/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Soloin...-Fusion-Ballad/

Your routine would still keep warming up but then you would work on some of these lessons.

Also I was thinking that you could start working on your own compositions.

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Jan 28 2014, 05:27 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Apr 6 2014, 02:31 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Gab smile.gif

I was not writing so much last time, but it doesnt mean that i dont practice in some period of time i can show you something ;d I have now request for you. I wanna start one project.

"40 Power Metal Bands"
Goal: 31.12.2014 - REC zone that lesson

And i have 3 hours per day to practice. Can you do new practice routine from 0, that can make me reach that goal? Of course if u have enough time smile.gif And i want 1 hour dedicates to my imporvisations, so u can give me some backgroud, and i will share my guitar ideas to this background in this thread

You can include everything in this routine except that what i pass in Rec zone for skill excercises

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Apr 6 2014, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 05:49 PM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! Nice to hear from you! That goal sounds killer and I would ready like to help you to achieve it. We can work on the tricky parts first and I can assign extra exercises or lessons that will help you to master them.

The first thing that I will ask you is to identify the trickier parts for you and write them here. (you can use the name of the bands).

Regarding improvisation, what do you think you are lacking? what concepts do you think you already know?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Apr 6 2014, 05:59 PM
Learning Roadie
In improvistations i know minor scale boxes and can play it in different keys, and i want practice how to use that scales.
About 40 Power Metal Bands. I was thinking about routine like this: 1,5h routine 0,5h - 40 Power Metal Bands, 1h improvisations to some backing track. Still all parts are tricky for me becouse of speed. But i want beak the ice.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:43 PM